You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

MNSOTA

Minnesota Wild vs Winnipeg Jets, Tuesday 4-2-19, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Minnesota Wild (36-34-9)  81pts  6th in the Central

2.59 Goals For Per Game (27th in the NHL)

2.86 Goals Against Per Game (12th in the NHL)

20.8% Power Play (12th in the NHL)

81.5% Penalty Kill (9th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #12 Eric Staal ~ 22G 30A = 52pts

2. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 7G 39A = 46pts

3. #46 Jared Spurgeon ~ 14G 29A = 43pts

4. #16 Jason Zucker ~ 21G 20A = 41pts

5. #22 Kevin Fiala ~ 13G 26A = 39pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #36 Nick Seeler ~ 57 PIM's

2. #17 Marcus Foligno ~ 55 PIM's

3. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 41 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #40 Devan Dubnyk (30-28-6)  2.56GAA  .912%SP  2SO

2. #32 Alex Stalock (6-6-3)  3.05GAA  .893%SP

Vs.

Winnipeg Jets (46-29-4)  96pts  1st in the Central

3.33 Goals For Per Game (6th in the NHL)

2.95 Goals Against Per Game (15th in the NHL)

25.1% Power Play (4th in the NHL)

78.8% Penalty Kill (25th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #26 Blake Wheeler ~ 20G 69A = 89pts

2. #55 Mark Schiefele ~ 36G 45A = 81pts

3. #81 Kyle Connor ~ 33G 30A = 63pts

4. #29 Patrik Laine ~ 30G 20A = 50pts

5. #8 Jacob Trouba ~ 6G 41A = 47pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #57 Tyler Myers ~ 61 PIM's

2. #7 Ben Chiarot ~ 60 PIM's

3. #8 Jacob Trouba ~ 58 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #37 Connor Hellebuyck (33-23-2)  2.91GAA  .913%SP  2SO

2. #30 Laurent Brossoit (13-6-2)  2.52GAA  .925%SP  1SO

Edited by MNSOTA
  • Like 1

Lol, Here I am again seeing the stats for Dubnyk and Hellebuyck. Dubs has a better GAA and the rest is equal.

3 win difference and granted Dubs has played 6 more games. you could take most of the Back to backs lately and those games could make Stalock's record closer to Brossoit's.

Point is, Both goalies (D and H) are far from last years performance but we're looking at a 1st place team vs a team outside the playoffs.

Hmmm, I don't think it's a goalie issue for us. I know many here don't like Dubnyk and I'm not defending him or as much of a fan either but the blame and focus needs to be on the rest of the team and not so much on goal tending.

I think I'd like to see AZ get past Colorado just for the freshness and to see how Kuemper does.

The real interest in who Tampa Bay will face and who just might knock them out since they are the overwhelming favorite.

It's just ripe for it to happen. ;)

Interesting, that the next last 2 games of the regular season Jets are going to play against Colorado and Arizona. Both those teams are candidates for the last wild card of the playoffs spot. Who is going to be the most lucky one - Colorado or Arizona team in that  unpredictable lottery?🤔 It seems both teams are merit to get that lucky 8 number in Western Conference.

Hope to see Nico Sturm in a Wild uniform tonight. Just looked for his stats. According to them, it seems he has some promise.

How about we NOT have LaPanties and Walz call the game and just let Krissy Wendell do the honors?

Edited by MNSOTA
  • Like 1

Well Winnipeg isn't concerned about us....they have Comrie in net.

Ugh looks like Koivu is already trying to ruin  Sturm's career

Edited by bbgarnett

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

Ugh looks like Koivu is already trying to ruin a Sturms career

I had that thought as well.

3 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

yeah I didn't see anything scheduled

There might be one tomorrow instead. He decided to edit a video instead.

• Like 1

Good lord.....Zach is saying we're not out of the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Good lord.....Zach is saying we're not out of the playoffs.

I mean technically he's not wrong, even though we all know it's not going to happen.

Not many online tonight?  Signs of things to come if Fenton doesn’t fix the roster. Go young!

• Like 1

We are the most Jekyll/Hyde team I have ever seen.  Too little too late, however. 

Im tired of the home record talk, they have sucked all year. Doesnt really matter why at this point. Its really to bad since the west is very winnable. The top teams are nowhere near what chicago was a few years ago. 

• Like 1

I have been watching a lot of eastern conference games lately and it doesn't look good for the western conference