Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 3-3-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

We somehow managed to stay in the game despite Goldies' jump at the start of the game. There was that huge flurry around Fleury at the end where we should have scored. Now I'm afraid the Goldies will have quite a lot of jump at the start of the second. Difficult game. Hang on boys! Mayhew looking fast, perhaps it's the Goldies' speed that reveals who can skate with them.

It is a difficult long game for us. Agree. Mayhew has a good speed, but we need badly production from all our lines. Screen does not show how many shots did both team and I looked through other link. We were not bad and did 10 shots vs 12 from Vegas during the 1st period.

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

It is a difficult long game for us. Agree. Mayhew has a good speed, but we need badly production from all our lines. Screen does not show how many shots did both team and I looked through other link. We were not bad and did 10 shots vs 12 from Vegas during the 1st period.

That's a surprise, but we did get back into it at the end.

Just now, lynxrattle said:

I thought Kaprizov was now taking shots that he would previously have waited on or passed. That's a good sign. He'll be scoring soon!

Very good sign. Even his father asked him to shoot more. 

• Like 1

Another ring around the boards blindly by our fearless A on defense to the point for another pass out front and a goal scoring opportunity.  WTF are we waiting for?  Send him to IOWA if you want to get his attention (though I am sure his iron clad contract would never allow this)......Then we find a way to blow a 3 on 1.  We look outclassed so far