Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Monday 3-8-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Rask has what we called 'muddy skates,' and he has inconsistent passes.  His skating limitations can make him ARCTIC cold when his hands aren't working

pegged him too

14 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Zucc may be the CLOSEST there is on the team right now that can hang and play with Kaprizov.

Zucc has risen like the phoenix playing next to Kap.  Favorable development for the Wild, given his seemingly unnecessary contract.  We certainly have a better return on his $, than we do on 11's, who couldn't buy a goal with all his funds.

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

What are your top 5 adjectives to describe Suter?  Mine are:

1)  Entitled

2)  Lazy

3)  Uninspiring

4)  Lethargic

5)  Millstone

1) Lazy

2) Conceited 

3)Ignorant

4)Lethargic

5)Obnoxious??

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

1) Lazy

2) Conceited 

3)Ignorant

4)Lethargic

5)Obnoxious??

Ignorant and Obnoxious are fine observations.  He plays like a pompous moron at this stage of his career = covering no one, passes to the invisible man, and limp wrist shots into the goalie's bread basket  I think those qualify

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Zucc has risen like the phoenix playing next to Kap.  Favorable development for the Wild, given his seemingly unnecessary contract.  We certainly have a better return on his $, than we do on 11's, who couldn't buy a goal with all his funds.

Who would thought after last year the two them clicking the way they do. Contract bad

8 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Solid 1-0 win over Vegas.  Kapo is CLEARLY the better goalie, and they seem to play better in front of him.  No doubt about it, he NEEDS to start most (and biggest) games

His 1st career NHL shutout, which helped to break 6 games of winning steak for Vegas.

38 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I can breathe again.
They did just enough to win this one.
Nice SO for Kappo.

I can breathe too again. It was kind of viscous/sticky game with unknown final result. And we were lucky to win it. Next one even will be tougher. Hope, Kahkonen will start it as well. I am proud for his play so far for our team. 

51 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Nice win against a potential Stanley Cup contender.

@EmptyShelf

I will now dissipate 😄

dissipate.jpg.96963201b5b678764705c3aeb1573fdd.jpg

Nice win of potential Stanley Cup contender against the other one. Interesting fact, they broke our 6 games winning streak on their home ice and we broke their 6 games winning streak on our home ice.

• Like 1

It's a different game without Pietrangelo and Stone, and with Kahkonen in net. That's how close we are to the top. We have a game breaker in Fiala (wonderful game for him today), potential game changer in Kaprizov, a potential game saver in Kahkonen. Our D is very deep. With Foligno and Cole there is enough grit in the team for the changing NHL of today. Now we only need that one elusive centre and a bit of luck here and there.