Wild vs. Sharks 3/29/21 @ 9:30PM at SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

Johansson earning some of his loot...Nice and welcome back, Jim.  I watched it ALL (ND UMD) and was also rooting for the former Sioux.  I have two boys that played with my boys on the team.  He77 of a game.  I cannot believe that they still had a hop in the step by 8th period.😳

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Johansson earning some of his loot...Nice and welcome back, Jim.  I watched it ALL (ND UMD) and was also rooting for the former Sioux.  I have two boys that played with my boys on the team.  He77 of a game.  I cannot believe that they still had a hop in the step by 8th period.😳

That Sanderson kid for UND is something special. Should be a senior in high school. Has ice in his veins. Said he’s coming back for another year. Hope he keeps his word because he alone is worth the price of admission 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

That Sanderson kid for UND is something special. Should be a senior in high school. Has ice in his veins. Said he’s coming back for another year. Hope he keeps his word because he alone is worth the price of admission 

I watched him for MOST of the game.  He is going to be a he77 of a player.  He is very fast/smooth/skilled, with a TON of stamina.  He also has a frame to add a few lbs.  Some at the draft think he went 5 spots before he should have been picked.  I don't agree.

• Like 1

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

What a play by EEK.  He is really coming into his own this year.  GREAT to see.

He really has. Just took him awhile to adjust to the nhl. I still wanted Boeser. Showing my UND bias but he isn’t a center and that’s what the Wild needed at the time 

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

He really has. Just took him awhile to adjust to the nhl. I still wanted Boeser. Showing my UND bias but he isn’t a center and that’s what the Wild needed at the time 

I wanted Boeser too BTW.  My son played against him a lot.  He is a player that has improved his play every year.  Now he is a true top goal scorer.  How about BOTH!?!?  Free agency without the two boat anchors could have gotten this done with Brock....

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

I wanted Boeser too BTW.  My son played against him a lot.  He is a player that has improved his play every year.  Now he is a true top goal scorer.  How about BOTH!?!?  Free agency without the two boat anchors could have gotten this done with Brock....

Oh would I love that but yep not gonna happen with those 2 “anchors” 

851559975_deadhorse.jpg.7b09ce6e204db9d4dde37cba8b35bc4e.jpg .......But, I still like this team better without ManBaby Parise.  I saw an article yesterday that said that the Islanders MAY revisit last years proposed trade since Lee injury for more scoring (not as Center) - No name writer whom probably knows nothing, posted this, however....My hopes were high 🙄

• Haha 1

I sure hope Evason knows what he is doing playing Talbot more than Kähkönen. I'd prefer Kähkönen playing every other game to help him develop. He's going to be all rusty when coming back. The only bad game was against the Avs and Talbot was not able to get a win against them, either.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

851559975_deadhorse.jpg.7b09ce6e204db9d4dde37cba8b35bc4e.jpg .......But, I still like this team better without ManBaby Parise.  I saw an article yesterday that said that the Islanders MAY revisit last years proposed trade since Lee injury for more scoring (not as Center) - No name writer whom probably knows nothing, posted this, however....My hopes were high 🙄

I saw that too. Fingers crossed!