Wild vs. Sharks 3/29/21 @ 9:30PM at SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Sharks 3/29/21 Game Preview

Minnesota Wild (21-10-1)  43pts  3rd in Honda West

2.94 Goals For Per Game (15th in the NHL)

2.44 Goals Against Per Game (6th in the NHL)

9.7% Power Play (31st in the NHL)

85.7% Penalty Kill (4th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #97 Kirill Kaprizov ~ 11G 16A = 27pts

2. #36 Mats Zuccarello ~ 5G 16A = 21pts

3. #18 Jordan Greenway ~ 5G 15A = 20pts

4. #14 Joel Eriksson Ek ~ 11G 5A = 16pts

5. #22 Kevin Fiala ~ 9G 6A = 15pts

Top 3 PIM’s:

1. #21 Carson Soucy ~ 39 PIM’s

2. #18 Jordan Greenway ~ 38 PIM’s

3. #22 Kevin Fiala ~ 33 PIM’s

Top Goaltenders:

1. #34 Kaapo Kahkonen (12-5-0)  2.29GAA  .921%SP  2SO

2. #33 Cam Talbot (9-5-1)  2.34GAA  .925%SP  2SO

Vs.

San Jose Sharks (13-16-4)  30pts  7th in Honda West

2.64 Goals For Per Game (20th in the NHL)

3.42 Goals Against Per Game (28th in the NHL)

18.5% Power Play (23rd in the NHL)

79.5% Penalty Kill (14th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #9 Evander Kane ~ 14G 15A = 29pts

2. #39 Logan Couture ~ 14G 9A = 23pts

3. #28 Timo Meier ~ 6G 15A = 21pts

4. #48 Tomas Hertl ~ 10G 10A = 20pts

5. #62 Kevin Lebanc ~ 8G 12A = 20pts

Top 3 PIM’s:

1. #29 Kurtis Gabriel ~ 55 PIM’s

2. #71 Viktor Knyzhov ~ 35 PIM’s

3. #9 Evander Kane ~ 34 PIM’s

Top Goaltenders:

1. #31 Martin Jones (10-7-2)  3.32GAA  .898%SP

2. #40 Devan Dubnyk (3-9-2)  3.18GAA  .898%SP  1SO

I wrote up the game preview today and I will be watching the game tonight.  St. Louis continues to stumble a bit so this is another chance to separate ourselves a little bit more from them.  Hopefully the Wild look refreshed and well-rested as opposed to sleepy and sluggish.  Enjoy and discuss!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Gabriel - Cramarossa bout expected? weird. Let's just play hockey. There's no reason for animosity.

We'll see if the break helps in getting back some skating speed.

As well as chemistry and production , especially, from line 1 and 2. According to stats of Sharks top 5 scorers - they are able to score better than we are. Hope, "the lettuce heads" line we be able to net tonight at least 2-3 goals.  As well as line #1 - Fiala-Hartman-Johansson  2-3 goals too.:bluehockey::hockey1:.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the game after a 3 day break. I just got home so luckily it's a late start, Went and visited the National Eagle Center in Wabasha yesterday and then the Lark Toy store in Kellogg today and would recommend both. Eagle center is only $10 a person so fine price for what it is and the Toy store/museum is free to visit but you can buy handmade toys and they have mini golf, Book Store, a hand carved carousel and a basic eatery.

• Like 2

Kap is going to have to keep his head on a swivel tonight.  Not interested in a Toothless Burns or Social Justice Warrior Gabriel (if he plays) cheap shot to the head of Kap.  I hope that Soucy or CRAMarossa will be watching for this crap.  We need the return of Lou Ferigno soon.....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Looking forward to the game after a 3 day break. I just got home so luckily it's a late start, Went and visited the National Eagle Center in Wabasha yesterday and then the Lark Toy store in Kellogg today and would recommend both. Eagle center is only $10 a person so fine price for what it is and the Toy store/museum is free to visit but you can buy handmade toys and they have mini golf, Book Store, a hand carved carousel and a basic eatery.

Been to Wabasha often, and the NEC. Relativec around that area. Have not known of the Toy store. Thanks. :)

Really need Foligno back for the Chemistry. I know it's the 'hush-hush' about injuries but everybody in the league knows he took a shot to the foot, So why can't we get some details? Fractured ankle...Bone bruise...Something please.

4 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Been to Wabasha often, and the NEC. Relativec around that area. Have not known of the Toy store. Thanks. :)

Really need Foligno back for the Chemistry. I know it's the 'hush-hush' about injuries but everybody in the league knows he took a shot to the foot, So why can't we get some details? Fractured ankle...Bone bruise...Something please.

yeah only about 10-15 minutes from the NEC, It's supposedly one of the top 10 toy stores in the world too. My sister bought a Handmade wooden pull behind toy.

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Like 1

Good evening fellas. Just want to say how exhausted I was after that UND/UMD game Saturday night. 5 overtime’s. Unbelievable and then my team loses. I was completely spent after that game. Can’t imagine how the players were 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Good evening fellas. Just want to say how exhausted I was after that UND/UMD game Saturday night. 5 overtime’s. Unbelievable and then my team loses. I was completely spent after that game. Can’t imagine how the players were 

Totally I watched it and it was amazing. I was rooting for UMD

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

UND hit the pipe in the fifth overtime and I told my buddy UMD is going to score here shortly. 1 minute later it was over 

Probably shouldn't have even gone in to OT but UND never quit.

• Like 1