Wild vs. Sharks 3/29/21 @ 9:30PM at SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

3 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

LOL Wes Walz talking up Koivu like he was some Faceoff god

I know.  WTF was he watching the last few years when his cement skates and sack-less play led to defeat of after defeat.  The excuses for Koivu ALWAYS brought up his face-off percentage being a trade-off for his lack of skil.  No ONE ever mentioned that his % ended once he couldn't cheat.  Walz needs to get some new material or a new job...SMH

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I know.  WTF was he watching the last few years when his cement skates and sack-less play led to defeat of after defeat.  The excuses for Koivu ALWAYS brought up his face-off percentage being a trade-off for his lack of skil.  No ONE ever mentioned that his % ended once he couldn't cheat.  Walz needs to get some new material or a new job...SMH

Yup can't stand Wes Walz.

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Here are his stats including faceoff percentage. Better than I thought 

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/k/koivumi01.html

Edited by Jimtown guy

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

Yup can't stand Wes Walz.

Have you ever noticed  that he turns his whole body towards the camera to look at his partner?  Like he has a shank of wood from his crack to his neck.  Trying to keep his profile and hair in a 'manly coiffe'ee for the cameras.  He also likes the 18 hour shadow.  Just a f*&*in POSER

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Here are his stats including faceoff percentage. Better than I thought 

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/k/koivumi01.html

Wow who did Koivu pay to edit those FO numbers LOL. Anyways I thought he was way worse after he wasn't allowed to cheat.

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Have you ever noticed  that he turns his whole body towards the camera to look at his partner?  Like he has a shank of wood from his crack to his neck.  Trying to keep his profile and hair in a 'manly coiffe'ee for the cameras.  He also likes the 18 hour shadow.  Just a f*&*in POSER

My brother sold him tires once for his sons car. He came in with a 2000 or 2001 Beamer that was fairly beat up.

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Wow who did Koivu pay to edit those FO numbers LOL. Anyways wow I thought he was way worse after he wasn't allowed to cheat.

The stats don't count the times he was thrown off for cheating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

Wow who did Koivu pay to edit those FO numbers LOL. Anyways wow I thought he was way worse after he wasn't allowed to cheat.

+4.2% over his career on FO's do not justify his overall effeminate play

9 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Wow who did Koivu pay to edit those FO numbers LOL. Anyways I thought he was way worse after he wasn't allowed to cheat.

I might buy tickets to the game when (should be if) they retire Koivu's #9.  If you are watching look for the 50 year old providing a REALLY inappropriate and throaty BOOOOOOOOOOO for an extended period of time.  That will be me.....

• Haha 1