Minnesota Wild vs Colorado Avalanche, Wednesday 4-7-21, 8:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Ok....Ian Cole DID trip Rantanen...

But it looked like Rantanen was also trying for his country's Olympic dive team as well.
No way Cole is strong enough to pitchfork Rantanen up and over like that.

Should have been two for tripping, two for embellishment.

Yes. It seems he was diving.

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

3rd time for me this season.

Me too....I was feeling charitable and 'making friends' one night, only to feel the powerful Hand of the MAN, in putting me (and my positive acknowledgements) in their respective place.  Not your fault, FruitGirl, just check with the Board gods and find out why the sour 'tude regarding excessive acknowledgement

By the way guys, I just checked with the site owner HF about the reaction limit.

He thinks there is one by default.
Again, we have had updates over the last couple weeks and some things got reset.

He said he will look at it tomorrow and if possible, increase the limit.

I'll let you know as soon as I know.

In the meantime, just keep your reactions for only your BESTEST posters.... :bigteeth:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Me too....I was feeling charitable and 'making friends' one night, only to feel the powerful Hand of the MAN, in putting me (and my positive acknowledgements) in their respective place.  Not your fault, FruitGirl, just check with the Board gods and find out why the sour 'tude regarding excessive acknowledgement

Hope, FruitGirl will ask those Gods.

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

wonder how many Double Hatties there have been in the NHL.

I am sure the past (and maybe present) Edmonton Oilers have been there a few times.  Or, the Penguins during the LeMieux/Jagr years

I just had a monthly EMERGENCY ALERT blocking out my Wild feed for a minute or more.  Who are the imbeciles who decided to do this in the third period of a live game?  How about during last years re-runs of T-Wolves games?  WTF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

By the way guys, I just checked with the site owner HF about the reaction limit.

He thinks there is one by default.
Again, we have had updates over the last couple weeks and some things got reset.

He said he will look at it tomorrow and if possible, increase the limit.

I'll let you know as soon as I know.

In the meantime, just keep your reactions for only your BESTEST posters.... :bigteeth:

isn't that politically incorrect, or implementing 'Cancel Culture' against some of our own?  Should I show myself out to the exit now?  My teachers really didn't like me at all.....😁

• Haha 1

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

isn't that politically incorrect, or implementing 'Cancel Culture' against some of our own?  Should I show myself out to the exit now?  My teachers really didn't like me at all.....😁

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you can always wear the tall pointy cap and go sit in the corner for a bit.....up to you, I'm pretty relaxed about it. :bigteeth:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you can always wear the tall pointy cap and go sit in the corner for a bit.....up to you, I'm pretty relaxed about it. :bigteeth:

Stellar comeback.  You should materialize more often for a FULL GAME to exchange kindly banter and good cheer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Stellar comeback.  You should materialize more often for a FULL GAME to exchange kindly banter and good cheer.

I do it as time allows.
I am a working Mom trying to split my time between a bunch of things.

And besides, I also need to stick my nose in other areas of the site as well.
You know, all those Florida Panther fans simply WON'T behave themselves if I don't check in on them pretty regularly :ph34r:

• Good Post 1