Playoff Preview, Game #2, Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Tuesday 5-18-21, 9pm, T-Mobile Arena

59 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Was it El Matador who left him open

Most rational assumption was that the 765132647_HumanPylon.jpg.d684b5419b5dbc619ef2a511e1a760f1.jpgmade an appearance.  BG needs to get an extra seat up in Section 101 for 3rd (if true....or if not, he just sucks)

Still just a one goal game, and the Wild has broken their home game advantage already. It's looking quite good overall, even if we miss the the opportunity to go 2-0 in the series. Have a great third period! I'll be listening to the rest of the on the radio.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EmptyShelf said:

Most rational assumption was that the 765132647_HumanPylon.jpg.d684b5419b5dbc619ef2a511e1a760f1.jpgmade an appearance.  BG needs to get an extra seat up in Section 101 for 3rd (if true....or if not, he just sucks)

That POS just handed it back to the Knights in front of the net.  Wish he could be CUT between periods.  He plays hockey like a 435903957_SuterHockey.jpg.e74b7397c9d64dd409bce992dbfcd75c.jpg 8itch

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

When/if Dumbs is on Kraken, it will ook even worse.  Tuch would look might good on Wild Line 1 or 2

If Dumbs is actually selected by Seattle, I'll put your nic as my 2nd favorite team for all of next season. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

We need more goals to net. Something is not happening to click in our production.  I am sure Vegas will start more pushing during a 3rd.

Yeah, Fiala has been flying and doing his job.
If Kaprisov is that elite player as advertized, Now would be the time to start showing it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Yeah, Fiala has been flying and doing his job.
If Kaprisov is that elite player as advertized, Now would be the time to start showing it.

The gameplan for Vegas is to take Kap out of the series.  So far, he has 0 points.  I don't see that lasting beyond 1-2 more periods.  He is just too slippery.  Maybe in the 3rd?