Playoff Preview, Game 7: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Friday 5-28-21, 8:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Man...Mat Dumba was everywhere the end of that period.
Disrupting plays, putting the smackdown on Patches, disrupting more plays....need to see MORE of that.

I'll be happy to see him on highlights of the Krakken next year. ;)

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

The way they call these playoffs the only way to win is to win the who's-more-succesful-in-injuring-the-opponent -game. It takes the fun out of the games.

NHL is the only major sport that has different rules for the playoffs and it’s embarrassing 

• Like 2

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

I'll be happy to see him on highlights of the Krakken next year. ;)

If the Lightning could afford the cap hit, I'd love to see Dumba traded over to them.
I think Dumba just doesn't fit as well into Minnesota's defensive structure. He IS reckless, yet still very skilled.

On a team like TB, there are more than a few options for a partner for him to cover his deficiencies, while allowing him to go crazy offensively.

I hate to be THAT GUY, but between the Boarding on Brodin, the check from behind against Suter into the Goal Post, and the high stick (drawing blood on Bjug that did not draw a penalty), we have been denied multiple Major penalties that could change the complexion of this game completely.  Reminds me of Saints/Vikings with Favre.  The League Office should be FU@KIN embarrassed at this BS in the playoffs year after year (Staal taking an axe to the head a few years ago ring a bell)?  I am SO tired of this BS from the refs, hiding behind 'its the PLAYOFFS,' as if that changes the rule book 😡

• Like 1