Playoff Preview, Game 7: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Friday 5-28-21, 8:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

https://thesportsdaily.com/?p=1211947

Series tied at 3-3

#3 Minnesota Wild

1.83 Goals For Per Game (14th in the NHL)

2.33 Goals Against Per Game (6th in the NHL)

11.1% Power Play (15th in the NHL)

85.7% Penalty Kill (5th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #18 Jordan Greenway ~ 1G 2A = 3pts

2. #24 Matt Dumba ~ 1G 2A = 3pts

3. #25 Jonas Brodin ~ 0G 3A = 3pts

4. #14 Joel Eriksson Ek ~ 2G 0A = 2pts

5. #38 Ryan Hartman ~ 2G 0A = 2pts

Top 3 PIM’s:

1. #24 Matt Dumba ~ 17 PIM’s

2. #28 Ian Cole ~ 4 PIM’s

3. #97 Kirill Kaprizov ~ 4 PIM’s

Top Goaltenders:

1. #33 Cam Talbot (3-3)  2.01GAA  .937%SP  2SO

Vs.

#2 Vegas Golden Knights

2.33 Goals For Per Game (11th in the NHL)

1.83 Goals Against Per Game (3rd in the NHL)

14.3% Power Play (13th in the NHL)

88.9% Penalty Kill (2nd in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #61 Mark Stone ~ 4G 1A = 5pts

2. #89 Alex Tuch ~ 3G 1A = 3pts

3. #19 Reilly Smith ~ 1G 2A = 3pts

4. #71 William Karlsson ~ 1G 2A = 3pts

5. #20 Chandler Stephenson ~ 0G 3A = 3pts

Top 3 PIM’s:

1. #23 Alex Martinez ~ 7 PIM's

2. #81 Jonathan Marchessault ~ 4 PIM’s

3. #7 Alex Pietrangelo ~ 4 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #29 Marc-Andre Fleury (3-3)  1.66GAA  .935%  1SO

• Like 4

Thanks for the pre-gamer. That Regan clip was funny. Watching the Wild sometimes makes me forget that obvious fact that hockey is a game. They play. Playing is supposed to be fun. Let's have a fun game, and hope for Fiala and Kap find some fun to their playing as well, so we get the goals, and Foligno and Greenway have some fun as well, so we get to see the hits necessary to win :)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lonkkis said:

Whatever happens, it's been fun. Go Wild!

On a sidenote: hope Wild win just so I can rub it in the face of my coworker, he loathes the Wild. 😂

At least your pal notices the Wild 😄

57 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Reaves and McNabb might also be back. Along with the possibility of Foligno out, that sounds bad. We have not played well without Foligno.

I did not find any info from the Michael Russo twit if Foligno will be out. But I found a video there how he took care of Whitecloud:

• Like 1

I also found out that the Wild team is a single team in NHL history which was able to win in 7 games in both rounds after losing series 1:3 (against Colorado and Vancouver teams). Actually that significant hockey event happened under Jacques Lemaire's coaching during 2003 playoffs season.

• Like 1

Here is how Wikipedia described the Wild team success of 2003 playoffs season. Hope we will be able to repeat it tonight at least in one round.

" the Wild, in their first-ever playoff appearance, made it all the way to the Western Conference Finals before being swept 4–0 by the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. Previously, the Wild had beaten the favored and third-seeded Colorado Avalanche in the first round in seven games, coming back from a 3–1 series deficit and winning both Game 6 and 7 in overtime. Brunette scored the series-clinching goal, the last on Patrick Roy. In the Western Conference semi-finals, the Wild beat the fourth-seeded Vancouver Canucks, again in seven games, and again after being down 3–1 in a series. In the process, the Wild became the first team in playoff history to capture a seven-game series twice after facing elimination during Game 5."

6 hours ago, TonyOday said:

If Reaves is out I think we win. 

According to the last news, unfortunately, Reaves is cleared to play, but McNabb is still on Covid protocol. Maybe Foligno will be able to take care of him like he did with Whitecloud?🤔

40 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

An Ode To (the Cluster) Chuck:

The Day Has Come                            Ready, Willing, and Able                    Defeat is Nigh

1451573156_DeadGoldenKnight.jpg.864e943d59cdfebf0bffbbb811772606.jpg               Kirill.png.c726f876c1fd6f4afd36cb96f8e6f7e2.png  85446570_WildBeatKnights.jpg.33fe1c2372da70088eaf3407f27a26f6.jpg

Nicely done. 😎

What is up with the Foligno talk last game and again tonight? A little cat and mouse??
Unless he lost a limb or something, I can't see him not playing. 
And did I hear correctly Max Pac is back?

15 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Same message sending Vegas fans to their team. I just looked at their VGK twit. More than 12,000.00 fans allowed at arena for this game. Twit already is talking about their win and during a second round will be no masks any more at arena.

But I would say to our team

Go WILD OUR WILD MACHINE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

29 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I, probably, will miss our Wild fans forum during the game, because I have got a call to my friend to watch this game on a big TV screen in his house.

Totally understood. Enjoy the big screen.