Minnesota Wild @ Seattle Kraken, Thursday 10-28-2021, 9:00pm, Climate Pledge Arena

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, wildstars95 said:

maybe all the background people want the kraken to win and will go to the limits to make it happen ....we must prevail 🥱

Hope this will not happen. WE MUST to win this one. Colorado won tonight against St. Louis on a road. We are next to play against them on Saturday.

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

I still think putting your top guns in 1 basket isn't the way to go. (PP and OT, Of course you do)
It makes it easier for opponent to disrupt that 1 line than have to figure out how to defens 2.
Split Fiala and Kap. 

would you go with Foligno to the first line?

• Good Post 1

8 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Very strange after 100% vaccination. BUT the good news according to the research , people who passed Covid infection are developing a better immunity than without it. I am sure Foligno and Rossi have a better immunity because had Covid last year. I do not remember who else was quarantined last season. Parise, Suter? How are you feeling this season?

We should have ALL been quarantined from Suter and Parise's play last year 😜  What a couple of 'diseased players'

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TallyTigerShark said:

Kraken name and logo I like. Kraken uniforms, not so much. But that’s just me.

Agreed.  How do you like the UN sanctioned 'woke arena' name?  WTF?@?  Seattle is a fu@king dumpster fire - literally and figuratively.

4 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

that would really kill his old line

True....Point is we need someone to go in to get the puck out to one of them and not have Fiala or Kap be the one's always doing it if together.
Ek should be out in front too. 

• Like 2