Minnesota Wild @ Seattle Kraken, Thursday 10-28-2021, 9:00pm, Climate Pledge Arena

MNSOTA

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Brings a new meaning to 'shat the bed.'  Why run your hand through it, however, can't you smell that you had toxic excrement in your sheet, crack, and fruitbowl!?!

That's Spud. He's not the smartest guy around 😅

59 minutes ago, TallyTigerShark said:

Well, I’m calling it a night. Y’all pull this thing thru. Hope to wake up to good news and a great recording to watch!

When we are resorting to juvenile poop jokes, I don't think we will be 'pulling anything through' that is anything but offensive.  But, we'll try.  Happy sheep counting...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

When we are resorting to juvenile poop jokes, I don't think we will be 'pulling anything through' that is anything but offensive.  But, we'll try.  Happy sheep counting...

This is why we ❤️ you. :P
We play this way against the Av's, We'll be down 5-0 after 2.
Hate to say it but is it possible some of our guys have a little bit of Covid and not up to speed?
Tought to think only 2 players tested Positive when on the road together. Not making excuses, Just wondering.

Could it be Covid related? They've been tested, but also vaccinated. So maybe the reaction to being infected is so little for most of them that they don't test positive, but it still affects them? I don't know. I'd say it's more about mentality.