Minnesota Wild @ Seattle Kraken, Thursday 10-28-2021, 9:00pm, Climate Pledge Arena

MNSOTA

20 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

yes I also have Grub and Talbot 

Agree. Both played well.

I just listening some comments on a radio. And they said Talbot was a 3rd star of the game (stopped 34 out of 36 shots) ; 2nd star was Grubauer (stopped 31 out of 32 shots). And the 1st star was Fleury.

Kaprizov had the most shots in our team(6), and the most our rest players had from 1-3 shots.

Edited by Alexandron
  • Like 1

Interesting, I just checked shots from our players, and surprisingly, only 2 players did not have any shots were Gaudreau and Merill. The rest players from the team had shots. Believe it or not. I do not remember that for a long period of time. I wish to see this every game, entire 60 minutes for entire season. 

8 hours ago, wildstars95 said:

💩 crappy game 

Agree. It was an absolutely crappy one when we had a perfect chance/ opportunity to win, but lost it. No excuse at all because of missing players from Covid and injuries. Even without those players we had plenty of nice efforts during a 3rd period to score multiple times. Somehow we also must to stay out of penalty box, which badly drains team's energy during the game. I do not know what we are going to see tomorrow against Avalanche. As usual hope for the win.

Just found a mistake in a title of hockeywilderness article regarding our last game. We lost with a score 4:1, but not 5:2 (that score was against Nashville team). Hope they will be able to correct it.

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2021/10/29/22751958/recap-poor-second-period-dooms-wild-in-5-2-loss-to-kraken-ryan-hartman-cam-talbot-kirill-kaprizov

The lack of compete, grit and speed from the end of the first period right up till the last minutes of the game was most disturbing. I'm getting flashbacks of that Country Club era Yeo tirade against the coasting that the Wild of then constantly practiced.

Why Lizotte was called from Iowa but not Addison? I think Addison earned that spot more.  He has 2 points and Lizotte 1 point in 4 games with Iowa Wild this season. Addison played nicely last season 3 playoffs NHL games with the Wild as well as preseason games this season. He also like to shoot more pucks, which is a valuable trait for the team. Addison is a 2nd round draft in 2018, and Lizotte is undrafted.

Edited by Alexandron

9 hours ago, Icechipper said:

I imagine Addison being counted on as a core of Iowa club, which, incidentally, is practicing in Fargo at Scheels Arena today. I have no idea why.

Good news for the team. Wild recalled Addison and reassigned Lizotte to Iowa. Wild also recalled Beckman and placed Greenway to IR according to Michael Russo info.

• Like 1