Great article about Hartnell

Guest JackStraw

The guy really seems like a down to earth kind of guy. I've said before he's likely the first player on Philly I'd like to have a beer with. Doesn't surprise me he hails from Lloydminster. Nice find Jack.

It must be interesting to live in that town. Across the street is a different time zone? Weird. I was a little surprised to learn that Hartnell and Timonen were best friends. They seem almost like opposites.

Across the street is a different time zone?

It's the same with Flintabbatey Flonatin @JackStraw. Creighton, SK is across the street. We played games regularly against the Bombers in the Creighton Arena if the Forum was busy with the big boys.

Of course, this is only the case for 6 months of the year.

Now, if you were in Newfoundland, it would by 8:30, naturally.

Edited by Podein25

Awesome article, thanks for sharing.

I figured Lavy had been ripping into him, the fact that he didn't get all depressed and completely beat up by it speaks a lot to his heart and character. I know a lot of people would be down in the gutter if their boss just told them they don't belong with the company and shouldn't even be clocking in every morning.

Way to be Fartsmell!

Posted · Hidden by Digityman, February 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Digityman, February 9, 2012 - No reason given

@JackStraw

I am not a big Donnellson fan, but I thought that was one of the better pieces that I have read in a while. I made a comment to Sam saying as much but asking why in the world he couldn't have finished that peace a week earlier so it could be posted for Hartnells all star weekend.

@JackStraw

I am not a big Donnellson fan, but I thought that was one of the better pieces that I have read in a while. I made a comment to Sam saying as much but asking why in the world he couldn't have finished that peace a week earlier so it could be posted for Hartnells all star weekend.