Minnesota Wild vs Anaheim Ducks, Friday 1-14-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Watched the Habs/Hawks game last night. Pitlick getting quite a few minutes and was on the ice in overtime 

Habs are a complete dumpster fire.
They've got open auditions in every position, including goal, so I would think Pitlick can look at this as an opportunity to work himself in as an NHL regular.

Horrible team, but opportunity aplenty for a guy like him.

• Like 4

Just watching Kaprizov, his ice vision, puck handling, reading the game... Man.... what a stud!  He is worth every dollar he was recently negotiating.  Why can't we have someone like that on the Flyers? :frantics:

Edited by Mad Dog
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, wildstars95 said:

that site is decimated with pop ups and bugs now

Really?
I mean, a pop up here and there, sure, but hardly "decimated".

And I've yet to get anything bad from the site either....my antivirus warns me of blocked and/or suspicious scripts...nothing I've seen from them.

In fact, decided to look in now... easily got the Wild game and the current Panther-Stars game up n running within seconds with no decimation.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Really?
I mean, a pop up here and there, sure, but hardly "decimated".

And I've yet to get anything bad from the site either....my antivirus warns me of blocked and/or suspicious scripts...nothing I've seen from them.

In fact, decided to look in now... easily got the Wild game and the current Panther-Stars game up n running within seconds with no decimation.

i have ad blockers and such maybe they all ,i tried right now and it says click if your not a robot ...nope not for me

• Like 1