Minnesota Wild vs Boston Bruins, Wednesday 3-16-22, 6:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Listened to the game on my way back from Billings,MT. Made the last 3 hours enjoyable 👍

Nice what were you doing out there. I think I stayed there when I was in Jr high on our way to the Blackfeet Indian Reservation for a missions trip.

8 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Nice what were you doing out there. I think I stayed there when I was in Jr high on our way to the Blackfeet Indian Reservation for a missions trip.

I work for a car dealership ship here in town. I haul vehicles around the country when they need it done. Hauled a 22 Suburban there for a customer. Just a quick 1050 mile drive 😎

3 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I work for a car dealership ship here in town. I haul vehicles around the country when they need it done. Hauled a 22 Suburban there for a customer. Just a quick 1050 mile drive 😎

Was that the cost in gas too? 😁

11 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

Going against a stiff wind on the way there. 5.2 mpg. 8.9 on the way home but trailer was empty too. Around 110 bucks to fill up 

My 21 year old truck gets almost double (15mpg) than a new Suburban 🤔

On 3/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, ClusterChuck said:

Does anyone know the current Xcel attendance requirements regarding Vacs or neg tests?
I got mixed results today, Will call in the morning.
Kid got tickets through work for Sat night's game, Hopefully I can go.
**Mixed results meaning different info...

Nothing - no tests , no requirements. I was  with my son at that game. No one asked us and others next to me anything regarding that stuff. Arena was practically full. Only few empty seats I have seen. I think it was at least 19,000.00 fans on that game.  And just few people were with masks. I have got 2 free tickets which hospital awarded us for this game. 

Lots of fans were carrying Kaprizov shirts, much more than any other players names. Interesting, I was thinking to buy one, but it was too expensive. The booth which was selling it had the white one for the cost of $1,000.00 and the green one $1,050.00 with his signature. And his Calder Trophy shirt of last season was $10,000.00.

Anyway the game was nice. Lots of excitements. Hope you will have a chance to go on Saturday. 😉

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Nothing - no tests , no requirements. I was  with my son at that game. No one asked us and others next to me anything regarding that stuff. Arena was practically full. Only few empty seats I have seen. I think it was at least 19,000.00 fans on that game.  And just few people were with masks. I have got 2 free tickets which hospital awarded us for this game. 

Lots of fans were carrying Kaprizov shirts, much more than any other players names. Interesting, I was thinking to buy one, but it was too expensive. The booth which was selling it had the white one for the cost of $1,000.00 and the green one $1,050.00 with his signature. And his Calder Trophy shirt of last season was $10,000.00.

Anyway the game was nice. Lots of excitements. Hope you will have a chance to go on Saturday. 😉

Thank You :) 
That was the only possible hang up for me.
Crazy prices on those shirts 😮
And Btw...WTH have you been? 🤔😁

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Thank You :) 
That was the only possible hang up for me.
Crazy prices on those shirts 😮
And Btw...WTH have you been? 🤔😁

I do not know where you usually park there? I came about 35 minutes earlier to the Excel Energy Center and was able to park across Roy Wilkins Auditorium at RiverCentre Parking Ramp on Kellogg Blvd for $20. It was a big line of cars there. Then it took me a little while to walk to arena.  Try to come early to the event to save your time on parking and walking. 🤔

And Btw... sincerely and sadly I am still depressed of what is going on across the ocean. I was living in Moldova for 35 years, my father was pure Romanian and my mother was pure Ukrainian, and of course, I have relatives and friends in both countries. Some of them already moved from Ukraine to Moldova and Romania. For working almost 45 years(will happen in July this year) in a medical field(mainly in general surgery and cardiac surgery) any war for me is an absolute tragedy. I just pray for a peace as soon as possible. Only by agreement from both sides this tragedy must be stopped to prevent more and more victims in both sides.

Sincerely, hockey is helping me to diminish my sadness, especially if our team is capable to win. We need to have more wins and, no doubt, we need to play much better in playoffs. With our play of the last 10 games, when we lost a lot (4-5-1), I was skeptical of our solid play during a playoffs time. Not acceptable play for the playoffs. Hopefully , team will improve till the end of the regular season.

And just hope in everything....

• Like 1