Ellis has a bum hip?

Samifan

Clarke: Hextall really screwed over this franchise by taking Nolan Patrick when we all (imaginarily) wanted Cale Makar. He turned a 2nd overall into an injured player!

Fletcher: Hold my beer. Takes injury prone 2nd overall player and turns it into an injured player with a 6 year $6.25 million caphit.

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Clarke: Hextall really screwed over this franchise by taking Nolan Patrick when we all (imaginarily) wanted Cale Makar. He turned a 2nd overall into an injured player!

Fletcher: Hold my beer. Takes injury prone 2nd overall player and turns it into an injured player with a 6 year $6.25 million caphit.

See? And you thought the Flyers had lost their competitive spirit! 🤪

I can’t wait to see what Fletcher does this summer to top himself.

On 4/14/2022 at 1:48 PM, Samifan said:

As I mentioned previously, as hard as the Flyers and Ellis have tried to keep his injury a secret the fact PB just threw it out there as a hip injury then tried to cover his blurb by saying LBI is hysterical. 

The fraternity of NHL players is pretty close knit so I believe Bissonette mentioned hip injury because he’s heard colleagues around the league talking about it or heard it from Ellis himself. 

Isn't Bissonette one of Hayes' frat buddies?