Couturier out 3-4 months

radoran

I think someone else already said this, but sounds like he is done as a Flyer. Didn't he just sign a new contract?

The Flyers are aware that they have to sign players who can play the game, right? I mean, have they become the retirement home for the NHL?

On 10/29/2022 at 4:18 PM, OccamsRazor said:

You just can't make this sh it up if you tried. UNFU CKING REAL.

As a guy with herniated discs, I can tell you that I am trying to avoid surgery at all costs. Eventually when I can’t deal with the pain anymore I will have surgery but only then. I don’t blame Coots for trying to avoid it. There are just too many chances for mistakes or complications.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flyerrod said:

As a guy with herniated discs, I can tell you that I am trying to avoid surgery at all costs. Eventually when I can’t deal with the pain anymore I will have surgery but only then. I don’t blame Coots for trying to avoid it. There are just too many chances for mistakes or complications.

Kettlebells....did wonders for my back

34 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Kettlebells....did wonders for my back

Don't discount walking. I walk everyday - days i work 12 hours at least 20 minutes a night when i get home at 7:30pm.

And the days i am off i walk 40-45 minutes started doing this about two years ago when i was developing back/hip issues from sitting down at work for long periods. All the aches and pains stopped.

I know it doesn't seem like much but walking is a huge game changer.

Sometimes when we are tired we think we need more rest this usually is not the case we need more exercise. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Sometimes when we are tired we think we need more rest this usually is not the case we need more exercise.

Would someone, ANYONE, please pass this tidbit on to Flyer management? :bonkingheadonwall:

• Good Post 1