How 6’6” Greenway can help

Buffalo Rick

If you happened to see Okposo goal last night, Greenway screened out the Islanders goalie making it easy for Okposo.  

If I’m Granato, when they play the next hated enemy in the East, I have him hit everyone in sight that isn’t wearing blue and gold!  Seek and destroy!!!

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

If you happened to see Okposo goal last night, Greenway screened out the Islanders goalie making it easy for Okposo.  

If I’m Granato, when they play the next hated enemy in the East, I have him hit everyone in sight that isn’t wearing blue and gold!  Seek and destroy!!!

With the Wild, Jordan Greenway was the equivalent of Chevy Silverado Dually Pick Up with a lift kit, brush guard, and stack pipe exhaust, but when you look under the hood, there's is a four cylinder engine...

• Good Post 2

3 hours ago, IllaZilla said:

With the Wild, Jordan Greenway was the equivalent of Chevy Silverado Dually Pick Up with a lift kit, brush guard, and stack pipe exhaust, but when you look under the hood, there's is a four cylinder engine...

Perfect analogy 

12 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

He was the reason Okposo got that goal at the Island.  Screened out the goalie.  Useful.  

He most certainly IS useful as a net front presence. 
In fact, he is MORE than useful if he were to play like the 6'6 giant he is.....oh, and stay healthy too.

But THAT has been the issue. IR stints have been a recurring theme, and for whatever reason no one can seem to fathom, he doesn't always play up to his size.
Believe me....if he were to play like that all the time, the Wild would have kept him on.

I rooted for him to play to his potential in Minnesota, obviously that didn't pan out.
Hoping he can get a new perspective on a new team.
He still is only 25 years old, so he has a bit of ceiling he can still rise to, but MN traded him because they believe he is what he is.

• Like 1