Game 80: Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers; 4/9/23 @ 6 PM, TNT

Howie58

2 hours ago, Samifan said:

Made the mistake of tuning into the TNT pregame show. (They are trying so hard to be like TNT’s NBA studio show). Friggin Keith Yandle is a panelist and of course defending his best bud Hayes. Accuses Tortorella of playing mind games with Hayes and said every team in the league would love to have Hayes on their roster. 

STFU “Former Ironman”

I don’t give a fricking rip about Yandle…

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

I don’t give a fricking rip about Yandle…

Its just irritating hearing him throw so much shade at an organization that allowed him to get his Ironman record despite the fact he absolutely sucked and had nothing left. 

• Like 2

Just now, Samifan said:

Its just irritating hearing him throw so much shade at an organization that allowed him to get his Ironman record despite the fact he absolutely sucked and had nothing left. 

Exactly! …….He was lucky to have a job last year….

• Like 1

Flyers hanging in there against the Providence Bruins.

Pasta with the trick plus had one waived off. He continues to kill the Flyers ala Crysby. 

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 3

If we had one more save or one PP goal, this might have been a different game.  We battled but the talent differential is crazy different.  We have a core for next year.  But I am hopeful we are seeing the last of the usual suspects.  

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

Flyers hanging in there against the Providence Bruins.

Pasta with the trick plus had one waived off. He continues to kill the Flyers ala Crysby. 

Ya, that's what I was thinking. We couldn't even beat the Providence Bruins . 

10 hours ago, Samifan said:

The organization signed past due date Keith Yandle. Prime Keith Yandle wasn't worth signing. He's not wrong about the organization. They also signed Hayes. Ristolainen. JVR. Every one of them are absolute blue chip members of the tank while making cap floor team.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Samifan said:

He CANNOT be on this roster next season!

I have to disagree there Samifan. I think he’s perfect. Next year is not about wins or loses. It’s about growth. He keeps Eriksson in the A. Let him prove it can challenge for #1 Flyers spot the year later. If he does he might make you think about trading Hart and receiving a better package that works with your development stage. Also I believe he’s budget friendly. Always liked Sami. He played the right way. Hard and for the crest on the front. 

• Like 2