No contest but lets just give our predictions for the fun of it

Buffalo Rick

Ok.  I am all in on Vegas in the West.  I certainly do not like the idea of Jack Eichel winning but its real and its going to happen.  They have proven how good they are to me. They also have Alex Pietrangelo.  So, I am taking Vegas over maybe Dallas in the West final. If thats possible?   Not sure due to these brackets. In the old days it was best record vs worst down the line.  The winner of Edmonton and Kings also has a shot to get to the West finals. So  Vegas over one of them perhaps.

The East is tough after Boston.  Or is it? I believe its either Boston or Toronto to come out. Solidly.  Toronto knows how toL beat the Devils also. So do not think they can beat the Leafs.

I like Vegas vs Leafs or Boston.  So Ill take a Vegas vs Toronto final.   I want the Leafs to win.  Of course it can be Boston vs Vegas also.  Hmmmm. 

So Vegas vs Boston or Toronto???

I so much want to pick the Leafs to win it all.  But Ill take Vegas because they wont have quite as difficult a road to getting there.  

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Ok.  I am all in on Vegas in the West.  I certainly do not like the idea of Jack Eichel winning but its real and its going to happen.  They have proven how good they are to me. They also have Alex Pietrangelo.  So, I am taking Vegas over maybe Dallas in the West final. If thats possible?   Not sure due to these brackets. In the old days it was best record vs worst down the line.  The winner of Edmonton and Kings also has a shot to get to the West finals. So  Vegas over one of them perhaps.

The East is tough after Boston.  Or is it? I believe its either Boston or Toronto to come out. Solidly.  Toronto knows how toL beat the Devils also. So do not think they can beat the Leafs.

I like Vegas vs Leafs or Boston.  So Ill take a Vegas vs Toronto final.   I want the Leafs to win.  Of course it can be Boston vs Vegas also.  Hmmmm. 

So Vegas vs Boston or Toronto???

I so much want to pick the Leafs to win it all.  But Ill take Vegas because they wont have quite as difficult a road to getting there.  

Jack Eichel is the 71st leading scorer in the NHL. The best thing your team has done in a long time is trade him. 

• Like 1

As a Wild fan I sure would like to pick them, but Dallas will probably end up playing Edmonton in the conference finals. I will have to give the edge to Dallas with the more proven goalie. 
Out east I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t see Boston in the conference finals over my guess the Rangers. 
I really think Boston is a team of destiny.