Wild vs Devils; Saturday 10/29/23; 4 p.m. CT; Prudential Center Arena

Alexandron

Disappointing loss. We got only 1 point out of 3 road games. Sad and not acceptable for our team. Next game should be a revenge on our home ice.

And I am so sorry for the mistake in a title thread. I just found out after reading entire thread. It should be Sunday, but not Saturday. Maybe TFG will help us again in correction that?

With all this inconsistent play (in production; in defense; in goaltending) and maybe it is too early, but I am already concerned if we will make playoffs this season.  Plus also , it seems we are still going to do a time change this coming weekend which is always affecting our normal biological clock and does not bring any benefits at all to our body. It takes a while for our body to adapt to the new time 2 times a year, especially with aging. And of course, in my opinion and of my 46 years of medical experience, it is affecting the play of our players too.  At 4 p.m. during the fall and winter we have darkness already in our state when moving back 1 hour, which is depressing part for most people, including fans and players. Minnesota passed already legislation on a permanent daylight saving time together with some other states (which means we should keep daylight saving time permanently/forever), but still nothing is happening. Strange slow movements so far in that direction. The most smartest states are Arizona and Hawaii which never changed the time in their history. In my opinion, the ideally for our  Minnesota state would be to move time even 1 hour forward now and to keep it permanently. This way we will have darkness in about 6 p.m.  instead of 4 p.m. especially during the winter time.

Here is a latest update regarding our daylight savings:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senate-approves-bill-that-would-make-daylight-savings-time-permanent-2023-2022-03-15/

Come back from the ledge there, @Alexandron 

Last season, through the first nine games the Wild were 4-5, for 8 points. This season the Wild are 3-4-2 through the first nine games...for 8 points.

You also have to consider they are without Spurgeon, Boldy, and Gadreau, arguably three of their better players. So while it is frustrating to see them flail away, they are in the same position they were last season...and they made the playoffs.

I'm not saying they will make the playoffs, but it's a little early to hit the panic button...

• Like 1