Wild vs Blackhawks; Sunday 12/3/23; 1 PM CT; Excel Energy Center Arena

Alexandron

4 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Long time no see ES 

I left an ode to you the other night with a trio of ‘hot chicks’ for the win against STL….sorry you missed it.  One of our friends on the board was disclosing drinking day desperation that opened/burned the eyes.  I guess he needed a better ‘support group’ when executing at the bar awash in spirits.  🤨

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I left an ode to you the other night with a trio of ‘hot chicks’ for the win against STL….sorry you missed it.  One of our friends on the board was disclosing drinking day desperation that opened/burned the eyes.  I guess he needed a better ‘support group’ when executing at the bar awash in spirits.  🤨

Sounds like I’m glad I missed it 😎

• Good Post 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Just get the win and another one for Fleury. 😎
Good to see no rust on flower.

That would be nice. I do not think Hawks would be able to place 3 more goals in 4 minutes left into the Fleury's net. I think game is over.

I am listening now Hynes interview after the game. In my opinion, he is a very smart coach. Wish he will do more for the team than previous coaches did. At least he will teach the team to play all 60 minutes per game as we didn't see a lot before. Then we could tell for sure the Wild is a really playoffs team. 

Isn't something a record for the team? In our 3 games winning streak we allowed in our net only 3 goals (3:1 against Blues; 6:1 against Predators; 4:1 against Blackhawks) and placed 13 goals in opposite net. No doubt, Gustavsson and Fleury did an outstanding job in those games. Wow.

Hope we will play same way in Canada next week.

• Like 1