Wild vs Flames; Tuesday 01/02/24; 7 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

All I want out of this game just 2 points because those points will be golden for us. It doesn't matter how we will get them in regulation or overtime. It seems Lettieri and Foligno got an injuries too against Jets. Sammy Walker was recalled from Iowa. We lost 4 players (Gustavsson; Kaprizov ; Foligno; Lettieri) because of injuries against Jets in 2 games. And this has a long history tradition( at least for decade) when we play against that team. This is why I really don't like Jets because we are losing crucial players.

That means our other players should step up and be capable to win games against other teams. Hope we will be able to win tonight.

Foligno out too?? This is going to be a rough couple of weeks and all these guys were playing well.
This is the cr4p you get when you 'Defund' the self policing by hitting them hard with penalties for instigating-10 min misc and a Match.
Nobody wants to take the risk of shorting their team by engaging. Maybe an extra 5 over the 5 for fighting but that's it.
Can't let actions by guys like Dillon go unpunished.

Now we overplay Fleury and probably burn him out too.
Maybe the guys will pull together and work through all this...

Edited by ClusterChuck
  • Like 1

Yea, until the league figures out how to protect players and still let them play, this is how it will go. 

I do believe the refs are starting to have the impression that the Wild are a dirty team, so every marginal play must be a Wild penalty. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I was going to type that they were going to be lucky going into the 1st down 1-0. 6-2 is still looking accurate

I like the optimism you think we'll get 2. 😁