Flyers PP.

Now ranked last in the league and has been a** for years. My question is how is this allowed to continue?
 Should the PP coach be fired?

Can Jones or Briere bring in a PP consultant to try and get a new message through? 

Hell could Danny Briere should join them on the ice for a practice…

#FIXIT

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Samifan said:

Now ranked last in the league and has been a** for years. My question is how is this allowed to continue?
 Should the PP coach be fired?

Can Jones or Briere bring in a PP consultant to try and get a new message through? 

Hell could Danny Briere should join them on the ice for a practice…

#FIXIT

No don't fire him do it in the offseason

They need to worry about landing a good draft pick because I feel the wheels will fall off shortly and they will nose dive.

Fix it all in the offseason.

• Like 1

I am still in the BITFU camp, despite the season they are having. I will say that I am watching and enjoying the compete level  of this group. The PP, IMHO, is missing 3 pieces. A QB at the point and orchestrator of the zone entry, a net front presence, ala Tim Kerr, and most of all a puck retriever. They are absolutely horrible at all 3 of these components. The only way to gather these pieces is at the top of the draft. And a coach who stops putting #10 and #89 on the second unit.

The schedule is going to get tougher.

Word is out, the Flyers compete everywhere for 60 minutes and kind of suck to play against. I don't think they see many backup goalies in the new year.

I like that this group now knows they have the ability to beat anyone on any given night. I think it's important that these young guys don't learn the league by getting the **** beat out of them on the regular.

@flyer4ever makes good points after BITFU- can't really argue with any of it. 

I think someone should start a thread asking which #1 defenseman would YOU (all of you) want to target in either free agency or trade?

It's a glaring hole. 

I'd like to see 71 let that shot go more, I'd like to see more of 11, 14 and 86 together. 

The shell of Cam Atkinson is becoming more difficult to watch. The spirit is willing but many nights the flesh is only good for about 35 minutes. 

I like the person. I am hoping he finds his scoring touch, but it really feels like he's going to finish his contract with the Flyers. 

I think the team will fall off naturally, and pieces that don't fit the 3 to 5 year timeline can be dealt at the deadline. 

I like Poehling though, I think I'd extend him he's the right age and it seems like guys like playing with him.

This group is fun. I'm enjoying watching them play.

• Like 1