Wild vs Flyers; Friday 01/12/24; 7:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

A Wild win would probably be considered an upset. 
Philly is a top 1/3rd team, or very close to it, the Wild are a bottom 1/3 team. 
If the Wild are going to overtake teams like Winnipeg, Dallas, Colorado and the best of the rest in the pacific, they are going to have to really start scoring and the teams in front of them are going to have to collapse. 
Don’t blame the messenger I just look at things from a realistic perspective. 

I agree. We must to really start scoring like Oilers do for example (9 wins already in a row). Enough to be mild for the Wild. I am looking for a revenge game tonight. Last game against Philly we lost 2:6 on their ice in October. Are we capable to win tonight? Will see.

Wild's Kirill Kaprizov: Skating Friday

Rotowire  6 HRS AGO

Kaprizov (upper body) returned to practice Friday, per Michael Russo of The Athletic.

Kaprizov has missed the last six games, after he was injured in Winnipeg on Dec. 30. Kaprizov was heating up when injured, as he was on a six-game point streak, scoring six goals and adding five assists. The streak gave Kaprizov 13 goals and 34 points in 34 contests this season. Look for Kaprizov to return to the top line with Mats Zuccarello and Joel Eriksson Ek, as well as seeing first unit power-play time upon his return.

2 hours ago, Tomdog said:

A Wild win would probably be considered an upset. 
Philly is a top 1/3rd team, or very close to it, the Wild are a bottom 1/3 team. 
If the Wild are going to overtake teams like Winnipeg, Dallas, Colorado and the best of the rest in the pacific, they are going to have to really start scoring and the teams in front of them are going to have to collapse. 
Don’t blame the messenger I just look at things from a realistic perspective. 

That ship sailed this week. 😁
The best we can do is probably aim for the bubble....as usual.
I doubt tonights game will be as bad as the last but if they have any pride after that beat down, They might surprise Philly and win 4-2.

If I wanted UNrealistic perspectives, I'd go browse FB. 😅

Parallel to us hockeyforum has Philly fans thread, which is interesting to read too. Flyers player Bobby Brink from Minnetonka, MN, probably is going to be very motivated to play against us. We should look for his play too. 🤔