Wild vs Flyers; Friday 01/12/24; 7:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

Even tho we've had some lucky success in OT's, Why not put guys like Dewey and DuHaime for speed and they can handle the puck as well as anyone out there tonight.
At least they're fast enough to catch up if it's turned over.
Hartman was hot tonight and not in the OT. 

Edited by ClusterChuck
  • Like 2

As soon as the Flyers brought that game to OT you knew it wasn't going to end well.  Better effort than what they had Wednesday but at this point, who cares?  They need two points, especially against clubs like the Flyers.  

Wild found a way to throw away a point...

• Good Post 1

3 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

Flyers 4 Wild 3 

And you are the winner tonight in predicting the right score. Unbelievable, how stupidly we were able to lose this game on our home ice. Definitely, we need more stars for this team. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Even tho we've had some lucky success in OT's, Why not put guys like Dewey and DuHaime for speed and they can handle the puck as well as anyone out there tonight.
At least they're fast enough to catch up if it's turned over.
Hartman was hot tonight and not in the OT. 

Agreed. We should try them there too. They merit more time to play.It seems Raska fits well with Dewar and Duhaime. I think as soon as they will start to produce then they will be moved to a promising young 3rd line position.

Adam Raska works hard, but he has zero offense to him at all.  I don't have an issue with putting faster players on the ice for OT than what we often throw out there.  I think Connor Dewar would be a logical player to give an opportunity to in OT; fast, some offensive ability and I think he's defensively capable too.  Duhaime...nah.  He is fast but I'd be afraid he'd take a dumb penalty.  

8 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Adam Raska works hard, but he has zero offense to him at all.  I don't have an issue with putting faster players on the ice for OT than what we often throw out there.  I think Connor Dewar would be a logical player to give an opportunity to in OT; fast, some offensive ability and I think he's defensively capable too.  Duhaime...nah.  He is fast but I'd be afraid he'd take a dumb penalty.  

Very true 😁
It was more about getting speed and not so much a dance cotillion.