Wild vs Hurricanes; Sunday 01/21/24; 4:00 PM CT; PNC Arena

3 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Good road trip.
Walter White Win GIF by Breaking Bad

I like it a lot. We were able to win in regulation against 2 top teams Panthers and Canes. And we were able to produce against them 11 goals.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wildstars95 said:

I'd rather have the high draft picks ,,,,, but if they make the playoff  ,, I  would want the oilers 

and knock their asses out of the playoffs 😜

Oilers are impressing me already with their results. 13 wins in a row so far.

• Annoyed 1

I didn't have high hopes going into this one.  As the 1st period rolled and the Hurricanes were just toying with the Wild and peppering Filip Gustavsson with scoring chances it didn't look good.  But we found a way to hang in there and it was kind of like watching Rocky; where he's getting mauled but he's hanging on and when does punch he seems to draw blood.  Kaprizov's goals had to really drive the Hurricanes crazy.  

But it was a gritty victory against a pretty damn good Hurricanes team.  It will be interesting to see how this week goes with Hockey Day Minnesota capping it off this weekend.  

• Like 2

Watched the replay this morning. Gusty was on fire. Hopefully he’s back to last seasons form for good. Kap with the hatty. Next 3 games are all winnable. Just maybe my hot babe memes will be back 👍

• Like 2