Will Cindy play tomorrow?

Guest pensuck

I was wondering if he'll play.There really is no value to him playing in a meaningless game that may turn ugly. Or

would they be worried about him being seen as a bigger pansy if they sit him for some "rest"?

Also, how do we play it? Go for the win or statement? Any call ups?

I was wondering if he'll play.There really is no value to him playing in a meaningless game that may turn ugly. Or

would they be worried about him being seen as a bigger pansy if they sit him for some "rest"?

I would rest guys who need the rest or who are recovering from injuries. Timonen as well as anyone else who is nicked should sit. Dress Shelly for sure, just in case.

Meaningless game. Rest anyone who can use the rest. No excessive statement making. The team doesn't need anybody getting suspended or injured right before the playoffs start.

Edited by JackStraw

A win or a loss in this game is meaningless so my money says that Sid and Malkenstein both sit....I am sure that there will be anybody that can drop the gloves pulled up from the baby pens too. It has the makings of the best game of the season as long as the refs call it square and let both teams vent some of the pent up frustrations.

A win or a loss in this game is meaningless so my money says that Sid and Malkenstein both sit....I am sure that there will be anybody that can drop the gloves pulled up from the baby pens too. It has the makings of the best game of the season as long as the refs call it square and let both teams vent some of the pent up frustrations.

Good point's. They have a goon in the minors who's suposed to be a hell of a fighter. Not sure of his name. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Kind of an appetizer to the "main event".

statement, all the way. anytime he is on the ice. run him. run malkin. no dirty $#!t though. no high elbows, no knees sticking out, just run the crap out of them. wear them out as much as possible. f u ck the win, who gives a $#!t? heck, maybe even make it more obvious and call up Leighton's backup to get the start.

too bad we can't dress the glen falls phantoms tomorrow,

i say we rest everyone with a nick or scratch, let the wilkes barre penguins play the phantoms in the consul center, and we can keep on winning when it matters

not sure what to do about the goalie situation i think sending either of our keepers into a shooting gallery will not help.

I do not care about saturday, i want 4 more wins against that team after april 10.