Flyers to Waive Bobrovsky?

Guest OH1FlyersFan

@

If Holmgren can draft Oscar Dansk today with his second pick, trading Bob will be worth while. I still think who we get as a backup to Bryz is concerning. Holmgren just might sign Leighton. He's your typical lifetime backup, a bit younger than the rest, but also very familiar to the Flyers style of play. If you post his AHL numbers on a team that did not make the playoffs last year they would be right up there with Harding.

Holmgren just might sign Leighton.

yeah, i hope that doesn't happen. leighton is an AHL goalie. he doesn't have even the consistency required to be a backup in the NHL, as he's proven time and again. is it 4 NHL teams that have tried to keep him up, but ultimately sent him to the A? i'm holding out for clemmensen, though i'd be perfectly fine with boucher.

@doom88 My list goes :

1) Al Montoya....always liked his game, better than his already respectable stats beause of the horrid NYI defense.

2)Clemmenson....still capable of being a starter, decent work for the Panthers last year.

3)Chris Mason...solid dependable back up, Jets did not help his stats last year.

4)Cristobal Huet...word is he wants back in the NHL...I'd kick the tires

5)Domink Hasek...ditto with him, wants a comeback....battle tested vet with a pedigree....worth a training camp invite IMHO

6)Dan Ellis...just ok....kinda blah but has decent number of NHL wins on his resume.