Who do I belong to?

hf101

@JackStraw I thought this mask worn my Dunc was pretty close....guess not.

http://www.goaliesar...afs/wilson.html

I thought it was Wilson too. I had to search through the Leafs goalie history (not a pleasant task) to find Lucky Pierre. Kind of weird that Favell, Wilson, and Hamel all wore the same mask for the Leafs.

@JackStraw Must have been a popular model or something huh? Back then, it was more of a cookie cutter popularity contest, having a similar style made you fashionable. Now it's so individualized, with shape/artistry all being specific to the owner....geez, a lot has changed over the years huh?

@JackStraw Must have been a popular model or something huh? Back then, it was more of a cookie cutter popularity contest, having a similar style made you fashionable. Now it's so individualized, with shape/artistry all being specific to the owner....geez, a lot has changed over the years huh?

That model of mask was popular enough, but the fact that all three had the same paint job is strange. Same paint scheme that Favell had with the Flyers except in blue.