MacKinnon and Drouin Update.

Guest TimKerrFan12

For those who care. Doesn't look like we are going to get a shot at these guys, but update from tonights first game of the third round Mooseheads vs Rouyn Noranda. MacKinnon had 3G and 1 Assist and Drouin had 2 goals and 3 Assists in a 6-4 Moose win. The Huskies pulled their goalie and Drouin could have shot it in for a hattrick, but passed it off to MacKinnon to give him a hattrick. Drouin looked more like himself tonight. Had a beautiful Penalty Shot goal. MacKinnon's speed is amazing. Too bad we will be watching them play for someone else. Way to go Flyers! :angry:;)

@TimKerrFan12

Ya we likely had a gamebreaker locked up until the team decided, now that they're out of the playoffs, it's time for a run. I feel like a Leaf fan. Now we can roll the dice and hope we get a good player. It's tough to beat the teams with superstars with any consistency when you don't have any.

• Like 2

Tonights game...Mooseheads squeak out a 5-4 overtime win. MacKinnon and Drouin both with 1 G and 3 A. Both are looking very good. 1st goal for Moose a minute into the the game, MacKinnon up ice pass to Drouin for a short handed breakaway and he cashes in. Man I love that guy. I see TB is doing a good job at losing, too bad it wasn't the Flyers.

It bothers me that Tampa will end up with MacKinnon or Drouin to go along with Stamkos. Seriously.

I guess that is the recipe though. Just suck for long enough that you keep getting top draft pick talent and then start winning just before your fans disappear for good.

Ugh.

Hey folks. Mooseheads one win away from the Q final beating Rouyn Noranda 3-2 in OT. Drouin is clutch again scoring the OT goal on a nice give and go with MacKinnon. No more pts then that for either.

In 11 games Drouin has 8 G and 17 A and MacKinnon in 11 games has 7 G and 17 A. It rots my socks that we won't have a shot at these guys.