• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Redwings in 4
    • Redwings in 5
    • Redwings in 6
    • Redwings in 7

This series has upset written all over it. Detroit has been strong the last few games of the regular season whereas the Ducks have coasted.

I do think the Ducks pull this one out with home ice advantage.

Ducks in 7.

This is the matchup as a Wings fan that I hoped for. The ducks have had the division wrapped up for a month or better, have kind of cruised along. The last time we faced the Ducks, Sellane, Perry and Getzlaf all lost their minds over a tripping call late and were tossed. I think WE are the Ducks worst nightmare as a matchup. And don't forget, as much as I respect Boudreau as a coach his teams have a history of choking come post season. Glad this is our last season of playing games that start at 10:30 in the post season, but love the matchup, love the rivalry.

Detroit barely made the playoffs for a reason - they're just not that good.

The Ducks are stacked and could win this series with either goalie in net.

Look for Getzlaf to have a monster series.

And Teemu isn't going to waste what what could be his last trip to the playoffs.

A few thoughts....... The Ducks seemed to do a lot of standing around letting the Wings carry the play, they seemed to be waiting for the breakaway play all night. Hiller was amazing, 49 shots, and quite a few of those screened, if it was not for him it would have been a lot, lot worse..... Game five is critical, whoever wins Wednesday will win the series IMHO......Brunner was one of our best skaters in both games 2 and 4 and easily our worst skater in game 3. Lashoff needs replaced with colaiacovo desperately, it is sad but the guy simply cannot play. Steckels goal where Lashoff fell on top of Howard had me thinking of turning off the game and going to bed. Then, with eighty seconds to go in regulation Lashoff was still on the ice!!

And it goes to 7! If I'm Anaheim... I'm pretty pissed at Hiller. He had a horrible game and pretty much handed it to Detroit.

Howard hasn't really been given enough praise for his play, as he was also skipped over in the Vezina.