Kudos Knuble!

TedZep

Mike was a good team guy. i would have rather seen some of the younger guys called up than the Flyers picking him up again but that is not meant as a knock against his play. The guy held his own and was a solid 3rd liner @ 40 years old. I won't be surprised if he is affiliated with the phantoms next season either (in a coaching role). The guy still loves the game and played with heart. Kudos to Mike "cheesecake" Knuble.

Mike was a good team guy.

I guess I can see how you'd say that. He certainly did the work and put in the effort. But my definition of a team guy is somebody who's loyal to the um..ya know..the team. The minute more $$ is offered somewhere else MK jumps ship. That's his track record. Not knocking the guy, maybe I'd do the same thing in his shoes (but I doubt it).

The minute more $$ is offered somewhere else MK jumps ship. That's his track record. Not knocking the guy, maybe I'd do the same thing in his shoes

Well leaving Boston from a guy that hates paying Hockey players anything, yeah I could see him leaving there for more money. He and the Flyers parted ways the first time because they were not going to have enough money available to sign him if I remember right so I guess he technically did leave for more money. They signed him for change as an emergency pick up due to injuries this round and all he did was come in an do everything that was ask of him. I think the Flyers expected to be competing at least in the playoffs this season so it was a security signing to them. If they had any clue to what this season was going to bring, they should have brought guys up from the phantoms and given them a better look. Hindsight makes everything easy though.