If Pens lose series..Is Blysma fired?

Guest pilldoc

Strangley, that kinda makes me feel better ;)

You know it's probably putting the cart before the horse, but wouldn't it be funny if Bob DOES go back to the KHL and Holmgren knew that was the likelihood when he traded him? Holmgren gets the draft pick and Mason and Columbus gets one good season out of Bob and....gulp...Michael Leighton.

• Like 1

Hmm we have 1 corner the potential buyout of Bryz???? or Briere ??? (can we find a trading partner where he will waive his NMC?)

In our other corner......who will the Pens buyout???

Shall be intersting off season

Now I think we will be buy-out less. The flavor of the month when the season started was buyout Martin so you can afford Letang and Malkin. Then Martin went and had a pretty sold year, Fleury melted down and Gonchar got $5,000,000 for two years.

If they do indeed trade Fleury, really no need to buyout anyone...except maybe Tanner Glass?

There will be a market for Fleury. Bryzgalov had a similar post season melt down and it got him $90 million. :ph34r:

You know it's probably putting the cart before the horse, but wouldn't it be funny if Bob DOES go back to the KHL and Holmgren knew that was the likelihood when he traded him? Holmgren gets the draft pick and Mason and Columbus gets one good season out of Bob and....gulp...Michael Leighton.

Now that would be completely bizarre if true..... Maybe good ol Homer pulled a fast one over Columbus???? (hmmmm :unsure: )

Apparently. I haven't read any articles...just headlines. Could be just a bargaining tool.

How bizarre would it be if Bob wins the Vezina, gets on the cover of NHL14, and bolts for the motherland?

• Like 1

The only scenario I could see happening similiar to this is Holmgren trading for a player that ends up going to the K. With his history of bungling I have a hard time believing he could possibly be this ingenious.

• Like 1