Tyler Kennedy

B21

Hey, that's the ManBearPig that we knew and loved from years ago. Maybe the time in the press box gave him a chance to think about why he was there, and what he needed to do to get back in the lineup.

Hey, that's the ManBearPig that we knew and loved from years ago. Maybe the time in the press box gave him a chance to think about why he was there, and what he needed to do to get back in the lineup.

Chaka from Land of the Lost is back! He played well tonight. Could be the ugliest guy int the NHL though. He might be the one pro athlete that actually has trouble getting laid.

• Like 2

Chaka from Land of the Lost is back! He played well tonight. Could be the ugliest guy int the NHL though. He might be the one pro athlete that actually has trouble getting laid.

I wonder if he's the female definition of Coyote ugly?

If Malkenstein can so can Kennedy. Heck Mike Ricci did it...Tim Hunter

His last girlfriend was a knockout.

That just means that all the money in the world wasnt worth having to be face to face with that at night! Not too many hot women walk away from multi million dollar boyfriends!

If Malkenstein can so can Kennedy. Heck Mike Ricci did it...Tim Hunter

Those guys all got beaten with an ugly stick, but Tyler Kennedy fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down! He is something special.

Well I think that after those last two games, TK is back into the good graces of Bylsma. I think he'll keep Jokinen's position on the fourth line. As much as I like Juicy's play, it does not fit in on a fourth line as well as TK. And he has the fire back, he was flying out there again, that's the kind of speed and grinding that the Pens can use.

Well I think that after those last two games, TK is back into the good graces of Bylsma. I think he'll keep Jokinen's position on the fourth line. As much as I like Juicy's play, it does not fit in on a fourth line as well as TK. And he has the fire back, he was flying out there again, that's the kind of speed and grinding that the Pens can use.

He certainly was flying. Made a lot of nice moves to create space. Keep him in there. I like Jussi but he's depth at this point.