Chances Against the Hawks

Ramicus

My friends and I think they're going to win, hopefully in four. But we're Bruins fans. My other friends, those who are fans of the Rangers think the Hawks are going to sweep. I'm curious what you all think, since this seems to be a place of intelligent hockey fans.

Welcome to HF.net

I'm looking forward to this matchup of the two best teams. I expect the Hawks to put up a bigger fight than the Penguins. They are a talented speed driven team. The Bruins on the other hand are going to be tough on the one on one battles. Goaltending I think is a wash. I'm hoping this series goes 7.

I picked the Hawks in 7 in another thread.

I don't think you could have hand picked 2 teams for a tighter series. This one is a toss up going 7 games unless injuries become a factor and it should be some great hockey to boot. I think I favor the hawks slightly, mainly due to Sharp and Handzus, good guys I hated seeing leave the Flyers organization.

Welcome !

There is no reason the Bruins cannot win this series i think it will be entertaining as they are the teams playing the best hockey right now, the Hawks got their wake up call courtesy of the wings and the Broons got theirs thanks to the Leafs.

Personally I think (and hope) it will be a great series all the way through. I've got the Bruins in 7.

If they could shut down the Penguins offense, they can shut down the Hawks' offense. I think it will come down to Rask. He played exceptionally well games three and four with the Pens. That happens again the Hawks are in for a short losing series.

• Like 1

My friends and I think they're going to win, hopefully in four. But we're Bruins fans. My other friends, those who are fans of the Rangers think the Hawks are going to sweep. I'm curious what you all think, since this seems to be a place of intelligent hockey fans.

welcome! We don't have many Bruin fans here. Will be nice to see your side of the story. With that being said...it is gonna be a great match-up! I have the Hawks in 7..but with thta being said...your boys are up 2-1 after 2. If you can shut down the Hawks like you did the Pens...you have an awesome chance to take Lord Stanley this year. Rask is playing out of his mind. If you are around...join us in the game chat room...we have a great time......

Again...Welcome to hockeyforums.net

Hope to see you around alot

I think the West is so much deeper and better this year that it is not even funny. Second off that bone crushing loss by the Bruins last night to the Hawks will likely make the series a short one.

I picked the Hawks to win before the season and nothing I have seen from anyone else has made me think different.