Which is worse for Bruins fans...

B21

Good to see a dirty team like Boston lose. Chara and that piece of crap Marchant and the rest of the goon squad. Talent wound up winning. These are not the Bruins like Orr's Bruins who had great talent. Bobby Orr was a great hockey player. I am not saying they are not a good team. But they are not a great team. IMO they were fortunate to catch Pittsburgh in a mess, and most of the talented teams this year were in the West. Tim Thomas is way better than rask. Now you can see that. Old stone face claude is not going to get back to the dance again with this group. Nice job of letting talent prevail Blackhawks.!!!

Goon squad? Really? I mean they have Marchand and Lucic (who I'd take on my team all day long) Chara is hardly a goon. They have some hard-nosed players that play tough in your face hockey, that's hardly goons.

As for Orrs great Bruins, you do realize the Broad Street Bullies evolved because they were sick of getting beat up by Orrs Bruins and the St Louis Blues.

@goalnut3133

As much as I wanted Philly to take a defenceman in the draft, I would have been OK with Bo Horvat if he was available. I love the way this kid plays...except when he scores with 1/10 of a second left in regulation in game 7 of the OHL championship to eliminate my Colts!

I totally agree with this. I never thought I could hate a player as much as I hate Marchand. I waited this series to see if I was being too hasty & see if he had any redeeming qualities, but I found none. Thomas may be a better talent than Rask, but I never could stand his dirty play & attitude, which I don't see as much with Rask (I didn't really see any dirty moves at least, cuz he could have really belted Crosby a good one when he stupidly antagonized Rask while he was just going to the bench during that whole brouhaha with the Pens).

Btw, I'm new here...are there actually any Boston fans on this site??

There are a few Bruin fans floating around in here, not sure how many Canuck fans you will find but invite friends!! How long have you been a Canuck fan?

There are a few Bruin fans floating around in here, not sure how many Canuck fans you will find but invite friends!! How long have you been a Canuck fan?

Wow really, there's actually Bruins fans here? Yikes I can imagine the duelling that goes on there! On 2nd thought, I'm not so sure I want a bunch of Canucks fans here...they can get pretty nasty duking it out with each other, I'd rather stay out of that mess. (You should see the Canucks Facebook page after a game!!) I'd say I've been a Canucks fan since '82...WOW WHAT A YEAR TO START BEING A FA-A-AN! (The white towels were sold out everywhere..haha) I can't even describe the feeling of the whole city. Truly magical. And I can't tell you how long I hated the Islanders after that playoff series! haha

@goalnut3133 It looks to me like the twins should get dealt and start the inevitable rebuild. Problem is, those two can't be apart, so finding a team that thinks they are the answer, that can also afford the double cap hit is nearly impossible.

Yah you're totally right, they can't get signed apart, no way..they come as a set. However, unless Torts sets his mind on cleaning house, I really can't see them cutting the twins loose. Cuz when they are working, at least in the reg. season, they're unbeatable with their passing. I don't even think Toewes & Kane can pass like they can, the twins are just on a whole other telepathic wavelength with each other. I hope Torts can bring more of that out of them. It really is something to watch their magic.

@jammer2 (How do u guys stay up so late?! haha) .....yah Trevor's definitely up there...a class act. Canucks fans in general (not all of course) are very fickle, & they'll bash their own guys in a second...we're known for our 'on the bandwagon/off the bandwagon' mentality...(I do my own bashing I'll admit)...but you mention Trevor Linden to anyone..& there's almost a reverence in the room...haha

@goalnut3133

As much as I wanted Philly to take a defenceman in the draft, I would have been OK with Bo Horvat if he was available. I love the way this kid plays...except when he scores with 1/10 of a second left in regulation in game 7 of the OHL championship to eliminate my Colts!

Wow, with all I've heard about Bo Ho on this site from you guys, I really really hope you're right, & he can perform to NHL standards later...I really do...we really need all the help we can get!