Emery / Holtby fight

hf101

There will be a suspension for this one. Gotta say I love a good billybaroo but Emery essentially mugged him on the ice.

I thought the whole thing was pretty sad and nothing more than a joke. This was the same type of BS we were all bitching about from the Pens series...

It was classless!

He had to because the whole thing was directed by Holmgren during the second intermission. That's my accusation, and I have no doubt that I'm right. This was direct from the GM.

It's the reason why the entire team is mum on that meeting/visit.

Holmgren needs to go before the weekend is over.

• Like 1

He had to because the whole thing was directed by Holmgren during the second intermission. That's my accusation, and I have no doubt that I'm right. This was direct from the GM.

It's the reason why the entire team is mum on that meeting/visit.

Holmgren needs to go before the weekend is over.

I completely agree.  Probably won't happen until after the Devils win tomorrow.

Classless? Maybe. But you have no idea the trash the caps was talking apparently . Heard the players talking big time were the player simmonds caught and hortby. If that true he deserved it no matter what. Be a man and back your mouth. Simmonds player did.

Classless? Maybe. But you have no idea the trash the caps was talking apparently . Heard the players talking big time were the player simmonds caught and hortby. If that true he deserved it no matter what. Be a man and back your mouth. Simmonds player did.

I'm sorry. I have absolutely no patience for that full of garbage post.

Talk about classess.

Whaaaa.  They were talking trash..

SCORE A ******* GOAL!   STOP THEM FROM SCORING!

The behavior on the ice and your post is ridiculous, classless, and moronic.

I'm sorry. I have absolutely no patience for that full of garbage post.

Talk about classess.

Whaaaa. They were talking trash..

SCORE A ****** GOAL! STOP THEM FROM SCORING!

The behavior on the ice and your post is ridiculous, classless, and moronic.

Gotta agree with you Rux... No choice but to jump Holtby? Gimme a break. Watching that I lost all respect for Emery. I didn't think much of him as a goalie I admit, but I thought he was a good guy. Now I can't say that.

I hope he gets suspended. Holy by isn't known as a trash talker, and even if he is, Emery's actions were disgusting. The kid backed off.. What exactly was Emery proving other than being a douche?

This whole situation makes if even more embarrassing to be a flyers fan.  Emery had no business. At the very least he should have held up at any one of the three times Holtby had fallen. Punches to the back of the head like that are not cool.  Also the ref should have stepped in.