MILLER!

Buffalo Rick

That was a bad trade. I don't think LaFontaine will repeat mistakes such as that.

Watched the Montreal game last night. Same old story, Buffalo has too many guys who are agonizingly slow to react.

I admit that I'm biased toward Z, but, if everyone on the Sabres worked as hard as he does, they'd have more than 7 wins.

Plus, how did you like that dangle through Subban and the subsequent goal?

Are you kidding? The Vanek trade was a bad trade but only from the Isles point of view. From the Buffalo point of view that could not possibly have gone any better. Buffalo better hope that Pat can continue getting other general managers to overpay

Are you kidding? The Vanek trade was a bad trade but only from the Isles point of view. From the Buffalo point of view that could not possibly have gone any better. Buffalo better hope that Pat can continue getting other general managers to overpay

I agree.  We won this trade for sure.  Is he kidding?  How about Miller stoning Ottawa and again making a strong case for USA goalie.  He beat them by himself.  And with Girgensons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Miller will start vs the Sharks tonight so Buffalo's domination of San Jose may continue

you might want to rethink that statement....

Ryan Miller has been traded to the St. Louis Blues. Halak to the Buffalo Sabres

Miller will start vs the Sharks tonight so Buffalo's domination of San Jose may continue

you might want to rethink that statement....

Ryan Miller has been traded to the St. Louis Blues. Halak to the Buffalo Sabres

I might want to go drink a bottle of Scotch and find the nearest bridge

LMAO!!!! This board rocks!

I wish now I had talked to Ryan when I had my chance.  A couple years back before the teams took the ice, I had seats right next to the Sabre bench.  Miller comes out and sits right next to me.  It was me and him and 17,000 seats.  He was sort of meditating before the game so I did not want to bother him.  It was vs Vancouver and we won that night