Pens at Wild, Hello Mr. Cooke

nossagog

Zatkoff is in goal tonight, hopefully they play well in front of him.  Jokinnen is out tonight, wonder if there are after affects from the flying check from Byfuglin the other night, I was wondering if there would be multiple threads on that since we typically see them if a Pen did that.

Anyway, any Pens fans up for chat during the game tonight???

I may be able to spend some time in chat.  

Looks like Bryz in in goal.  --  :unsure:   The Wild could use at win at home.

I didn't see the hit Byfuglin made.

As big as he is, like 250 lbs, he came off his skates to make the hit.   I'm actually just whining HF,  but with all the hype over the Orpik hit on Teows, I had to do it.   I humbly apoligize :wub:

Edited by nossagog

That was about 10 times worse than the hit Rinaldo did that got him 4 games.......Forearm shivers to the head against the boards...and he absolutely leaped into it. Looking for a better clip than the one I just watched......

That was about 10 times worse than the hit Rinaldo did that got him 4 games.......Forearm shivers to the head against the boards...and he absolutely leaped into it. Looking for a better clip than the one I just watched......

You mean Orpik never leaving his feet prior to the shoulder to shoulder contact with Toews?

Or Rinaldo jumping into the hit - leaving his feet - and deliberately targeting Ruhwedel's head? :ph34r:

Wait - lemme guess.  Even though Orpik hit the Toews' head, the head bone is connected to the neck bone which is connected to the shoulder bone and that's how Toews' shoulder was hurt.  And Rinaldo didn't target Ruhwedel's head...he just magically is out with a concussion.

Wait - lemme guess. Even though Orpik hit the Toews' head, the head bone is connected to the neck bone which is connected to the shoulder bone and that's how Toews' shoulder was hurt. And Rinaldo didn't target Ruhwedel's head...he just magically is out with a concussion.

I have to think you have not even looked at my posts about the hit Orpik did on Toews. The only thing I thought was he might have been a tad late(Toews was watching the puck go away when he was hit) . The fact that Toews was injured on the play and no one on the Hawks team even attempted to confront  Orpik about it was the biggest beef I had with it.

I was referring to Bufuglien's hit on Jokinen for the 10x worse than Rinaldo's hit. Lemme guess, you saw it was me posting and just figured it was anti Pen..... <_<

I have to think you have not even looked at my posts about the hit Orpik did on Toews. The only thing I thought was he might have been a tad late(Toews was watching the puck go away when he was hit) . The fact that Toews was injured on the play and no one on the Hawks team even attempted to confront  Orpik about it was the biggest beef I had with it.

I was referring to Bufuglien's hit on Jokinen for the 10x worse than Rinaldo's hit. Lemme guess, you saw it was me posting and just figured it was anti Pen..... <_<

My bad. My bad.  :wub:

I probably did read your posts on the Orpik hit but impossible to remember what everyone's take was.