The NY Ballerinas...

TedZep

Diving is the new thing. I know we said drawing penalties is great, guys, but you're supposed to draw them by outskating your opposition, not wearing a tutu.

That said, the Rangers aren't the only ones guilty of this. Every frickn' team does it and it pisses me off. I think we need more punishment for obvious embellishment because it needs to stop. It makes the refs' jobs harder and the game stupid.

• Like 1

I will never forget when the rules 1st changed after the lockout that wiped out  the entire season how the Buffalo Sabres seemed to be the worst offenders at this led by Derek Roy and our villian turned hero Danny Briere.  Their PP was lethal that year too and they nearly parlayed that into a conference Championship.

I don't care who does it , it should be a 5 minute unsportsmanlike IMO. Get it out!

And what was this bs call on Cobrun with Zucerello and the holding crap????

Never seen that before someone being penalized for being so much bigger than the other guy how in the hell was that a hold????

Coby had both hands on his stick???? Never seen anything like that.

• Like 1

@OccamsRazor

Thanks for bringing that up. I was furious he got called on what looked like a good defensive play. You're right, Coburn got called for being big.

he had both hands on his stick the ref that made the damn call was looking right at him....how in the phuck he deduced that to a hold is beyond me.

Want to get rid of diving?  If somebody is called for diving or embellishment the player committing should walk scott free.  Guarantee you will not have any diving after that, coaches will ride their players ass if they cost their team like that.