Flyers sign Ryan White

Podein25

Really not a can of seeing Vinny on the 3rd line. Nor do I really want to see Simmer on the 3rd line either.

Edit...just saw your comment about flipping the 2nd and 3rd . As we all know..Vinny is defensive liability.

Edit...just saw your comment about flipping the 2nd and 3rd . As we all know..Vinny is defensive liability.

Yes that is why i mentioned flipping them as much as i'd like to see Coots on the 2nd in a more offensive role i'm not sure they can afford to move him off the 3rd and away from playing his defensive role against the other team's best line.

The biggest reason as you mentioned is VLC lack of defensive responsibility. What would be the best as we all know is to move VLC out and insert someone else....just because he just doesn't fit regardless of his cap hit or contract.

Maybe at the deadline they can move him to a team with injuries or something. Wishful thinking.

Schenn-Giroux-Jake

RJU - Coots - Read

Akeson- Raffl-Simmer

Zac -Bellmare-White

VLC- Rosehill

Amac-Coburn

Streit-GrossmanN

MDZ-Schenn

Schultz

Mase

Emery

Another option i would like!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agree OR. Vinny is gonna have a hard finding place to fit on this team.

And maybe by starting out scratching him will force him to accept a trade to any team just to be able to play. Scratching him is all they can really do at this point.

• Like 1