What a scrappy bunch in Columbus

yave1964

The Jackets are playing without Bathan Horton, Boone Jenner and Dubinsky all three penciled in to top six roles, and so far they haven't seemed to miss a beat.

Ryan Johanson is playing like a star, this is his team, period. Little Cam Atkinson has been a superpest and had one of the prettiest goals of the season last night against the Rangers and Cam Talbot and Anisimov has been brilliant playing in Dubinsky's spot on the second line.

Marko Dano has a goal and an assist and fellow rookie Alexander Wennberg has been solid. Hartnell and Foligno are both playing lights out on the wing.And Bob has a 1.50 goals against with a brilliant .938 save percentage.

This is a well built club, fun to watch, who are in games almost every night due to their netminding and opportunistic offense.

@yave1964  I don't know if you have heard, but there is serious talk that Nathan Horton's career may be over. His back injury is that bad. There is no timetable for his return, but from everything I can gather, there is at least the possibility that he is all done, what a shame that would be for the Jackets, they could have really used his grit and scoring. He would have fit in fine on Ryan's wing. Bad time for Boone Jenner to be hurt also, he was tearing it up near the end of last year, and shows all signs of eventually being one of the better 2nd line centers in the league.

Marko Dano has a goal and an assist and fellow rookie Alexander Wennberg has been solid. Hartnell and Foligno are both playing lights out on the wing.And Bob has a 1.50 goals against with a brilliant .938 save percentage.

My favourite team (that I do not hate) to watch thus far. I think they are going to be a BIG surprise in the east. They are very well balanced across their lines both at forward and d and have a stud in goal.

@yave1964  I don't know if you have heard, but there is serious talk that Nathan Horton's career may be over. His back injury is that bad. There is no timetable for his return, but from everything I can gather, there is at least the possibility that he is all done, what a shame that would be for the Jackets, they could have really used his grit and scoring. He would have fit in fine on Ryan's wing. Bad time for Boone Jenner to be hurt also, he was tearing it up near the end of last year, and shows all signs of eventually being one of the better 2nd line centers in the league.

The whispers are getting louder with Horton all the time.

What an absolutely wretched free agent class. Horton, Weiss and Clarkson off the top of my head, and there were more. May be the worst free agent class ever.

What an absolutely wretched free agent class. Horton, Weiss and Clarkson off the top of my head, and there were more. May be the worst free agent class ever.

Some times the best FA deals you make are the ones you don't sign.

Archived