Hockey anagrams

JackStraw

No idea why I got this idea to play around with this...

http://www.anagrammer.com/anagrammer/

Craig Berube = bugbear icer

Matt Read = trade Mat (NO!!!)
Sean Couturier = Couture arisen (like haute couture, right?)
Samuel Morin = mourn emails, sun memorial, sumo manlier (tougher than a sumo wrestler!)
Carey Price = pricey care, pricey race, pricey acer, ricey caper, peccary ire (mad pig?)
Goaltender = Lord Negate (the good ones), dog eternal (most Flyers goalies), God eternal (Bernie Parent)

This is....ummm....weird, @JackStraw 

You're kinda a strange guy to be even thinking of this......  :huh:

Aaaaanyways, figured since I was here, I would give it a go...I anagrammed my screen name, TropicalFruitGirl, and I got several unintelligible remixes , but one of  them was

FLOPTICAL RIG UR RIT and another was TRIFORIAL RUG CLIPT....oh, and of course, this came up, PROLIFICAL TUG TIRR

Makes no sense..but for some reason, after reading those anagram med versions, I feel somewhat....violated.....   :lol:

Wow,someone is really holding on to an old grudge. 

What's the point of having grudges if you aren't going to hold on to them? 

Seriously, that game, that moment, is kinda like asking where you were when Kennedy was shot. It was that kind of moment. 

• 11 months later...

Thread **bump**

For newer posters who are just as strange as @JackStraw , and apparenlty myself, who want to see what their screen names would be code word for.

I already put TropicalFruitGirl, now I tried putting in my name with my last initial and got such wonderful results as :

Sand Ram

Sand Arm

Dans Mar

Nads Mar (yikes!)

Nads Ram (double yikes!)

Archived