Bye bye Berube

King Knut

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_SeXmjenH_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left...

KEITH: Hey, I didn't spit at you. 

NEWMAN: Oh, yeah, right.

KRAMER: No no no, well, then who was it?

KEITH: Well lookit, the way I remember it [back to the grainy 8mm film parody] I was 

walking up the ramp. I was upset about the game. That's when you called me pretty 

boy. It ticked me off. I started to turn around to say something and as I turned 

around I saw Roger McDowell behind the bushes over by that gravely road. … 

Anyway he was talking to someone and they were talking to you. I tried to scream 

out but it was too late. It was already on its way.

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left...

KEITH: Hey, I didn't spit at you. 

NEWMAN: Oh, yeah, right.

KRAMER: No no no, well, then who was it?

KEITH: Well lookit, the way I remember it [back to the grainy 8mm film parody] I was 

walking up the ramp. I was upset about the game. That's when you called me pretty 

boy. It ticked me off. I started to turn around to say something and as I turned 

around I saw Roger McDowell behind the bushes over by that gravely road. … 

Anyway he was talking to someone and they were talking to you. I tried to scream 

out but it was too late. It was already on its way.

Classic!

My unsavy tech ways will not allow me to embed the video!  I clearly need to learn how to do it...

8 years of playing more minutes than anyone not named Timmonen?

I think we got our money's worth.

Right now I can't tell how bad he is, because he's just out of position so much.   People say he's slow, I don't see slow so much as I see out of position.

No one can skate backwards as quickly as a forward can skate forwards, it matters a lot more where you are when that guy gets a pass than how quickly you can catch up to him after he's gotten it.  That's NHL defense... right now Berube has these guys playing pee wee style defense. 

"Where's the puck?  GO GET IT, SKATE SKATE SKATE!  Oh... you couldn't skate faster than a pass?  You skate too slow. You suck."

Sorry we are not getting our money's worth with his current contract. He should Thank Timonen for it and because of Timo he played the top defense unit to pile up those minutes. He is always out of position, you don't see it when he plays with Timonen becuase Timonen always cover his ass. Now without Timonen there, we are seeing the Coburn. I don't think he's slow with skating, he is slow to react to the play.

Sorry I guess I'm just used to talking to people who can keep up and figure a few things out. Sorry I overestimated you. Won't happen again.

Sorry. I like you as a poster, but in this thread I have no idea what you're talking about and you've never actually explained. You vaguely say something with seemingly no meaning and don't follow with explanation when asked. Lots of attitude, but not a bit of substance.

It would be so much easier if you'd just explain what the hell you were talking about since not a single person has any idea.

Thanks Rux... I have no idea still but hey King Knut thinks he is above us all by speaking in generalities and jibberish. Glad he takes the time to feel better about himself.

Good for him... Kuato feels good about himself...

I'm honestly not trying to turn this into a "all pile on king."

I'm just dying to find out what strategy/tactic was being done but then wasn't because it worked and then didn't... Or something... That it would be assumed I knew but didn't before I did after I didn't... or something.

I'm just dying to find out what strategy/tactic was being done but then wasn't because it worked and then didn't... Or something... That it would be assumed I knew but didn't before I did after I didn't... or something.

And that is exactly what we have all been trying to figure out the whole time. Nothing more and nothing less but being a smart-ass is not helping his "strategy" or "tactics"

Not trying to be a dick but what a joke this has been...

Ah, the ubiquitous unknown unknown.

Archived