Stars troll Jagr

J0e Th0rnton

JagrScoreboardDallas.jpg

I love the behind the scenes crew for the Dallas arena. A bunch of certifiable nerds like me hahaha.

When a fight breaks out, they play guile's theme from Street fighter 2 music and sometimes, the theme from Punch out.

At one point playing the Ducks, they ran the theme for Ducktales lol

UxigK0e.jpg

JagrScoreboardDallas.jpg

I love the behind the scenes crew for the Dallas arena. A bunch of certifiable nerds like me hahaha.

When a fight breaks out, they play guile's theme from Street fighter 2 music and sometimes, the theme from Punch out.

At one point playing the Ducks, they ran the theme for Ducktales lol

That is f-cking hilarious!

Dallas does the "Unlucky Row of the Night" at some (if not all) of their games. My post from the "Justin Bieber Night in Dallas" thread.

Dallas likes to poke fun at the opponent. I went to the Flyers Game this season and they had the "Unlucky Row". The fans in that row won Flyers underwear. The fans were all holding up their new drawers as they panned the camera down the row. There were all different styles like boxers and briefs. Funniest were the cute girl got granny panties and the big fat guy got a thong! Funny stuff!

Dallas does the "Unlucky Row of the Night" at some (if not all) of their games. My post from the "Justin Bieber Night in Dallas" thread.

Really? They sound fantastic. More teams should be paying attention to their fun approach. No reason other parts of the experience can't be fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived