Laughton

Jam1986

Get rid of the entire D with the exceptions of Nick Schultz.  and Delgado The only guys who comes to play

Will take crap for this but needs to go back down! To play with the guys that might be up here next year. The team seems to have a real bad losing attitude! So he needs to go be the man down there and at least they are playing better then the big team. We all know major changes are coming soon and the summer. The only way he comes back up with others if there is  a lot of trades on players on the big team. Fire away!

The team seems to have a real bad losing attitude! So he needs to go be the man down there and at least they are playing better then the big team. We all know major changes are coming soon and the summer. The only way he comes back up with others if there is  a lot of trades on players on the big team. Fire away!

Are you saying the team does not like losing, and thus an attitude that is unhappy with losing, or are you saying the team is not trying to win and is tanking?  I'd say the team is unhappy with losing and that is the exact reason why Laughton should stay with the Flyers.  

Who has this bad attitude that you are speaking of?  

Are you saying the team does not like losing, and thus an attitude that is unhappy with losing, or are you saying the team is not trying to win and is tanking?  I'd say the team is unhappy with losing and that is the exact reason why Laughton should stay with the Flyers.  

Who has this bad attitude that you are speaking of?  

I don't think it matter who is at forward with this set of defensemen.....they'll will continue their .500 play till the end of the season. Yet Laughton is the lest of their worries.

...i wish they could suck just enough to get Noah Hanifin if nothing else....a future blueline of Morin, Sanheim, Ghost, Hagg, Hanafin and maybe one of Friedman, Alt or Willcox would be a deep ass blueline for many years to come.

Werenski maybe more like were they will slide. But maybe Kylington would do best. I'd love either though.

Will take crap for this but needs to go back down! To play with the guys that might be up here next year. The team seems to have a real bad losing attitude! So he needs to go be the man down there and at least they are playing better then the big team. We all know major changes are coming soon and the summer. The only way he comes back up with others if there is  a lot of trades on players on the big team. Fire away!

Who needs to go back down?  This lost me.

Coburn needs to be sent to the ECHL!!!!

LOL.  I really don't know who he was referring to.  It read like he meant MDZ, but he didn't "come up" so I don't understand the "go back down."

Upon further review, I guess he meant Laughton.   I could argue that one either way.

He is not at fault at all just thought it would  he be better down on the farm for rest of year. He will get a lot of minutes and have bigger role. It will not hurt this team is a roller coaster .

You put Laughton on your subject line, then quote about defenseman on your opening comment, thus the confusion, your mental conversation didn't relay out to the masses. But I knew what you meant and mean, Laughton needs to be surrounded by a better cultural/playing influence than the percieved chaos going on right now.

Greetings:

I'd say Laughton is a keeper. The kid has energy.  He may be one of the few on the squad I'd keep for next year==---

His skating is above average and he seems defensively responsible.

Howie

Archived