Martin Jones

King Knut

When they traded RICHARDS to the Kings I was only upset that it want for quick before quick absolutely blew up.

Now the Kings are sitting on Martin Jones Ho is looking strong (3 SHO in 10 games).

Luv Mason but these injuries and their nature re scaring me and I'm not convinced Stolie is much of an answer ultimately.

Who can we dish?

Might work as both are producing ;)

BUT

I'm pretty sure we'd have to take Richie back in return.

Ostensibly with his contract that would be spreading Vinny and Umby out over a longer duration.

What's worse? 2 dead albatri over 4 years or 1 over 8?

RJ and Vinny for him.

Kings forwards are banged up, if you think Jones is the answer he might be had for a young top 9 forward. In all honesty the Kings want forwards who play all 200 feet of the ice, so he would cost you Couts, IMHO.

Kings forwards are banged up, if you think Jones is the answer he might be had for a young top 9 forward. In all honesty the Kings want forwards who play all 200 feet of the ice, so he would cost you Couts, IMHO.

So Matt Read? Deal.

When they traded RICHARDS to the Kings I was only upset that it want for quick before quick absolutely blew up.

Now the Kings are sitting on Martin Jones Ho is looking strong (3 SHO in 10 games).

Luv Mason but these injuries and their nature re scaring me and I'm not convinced Stolie is much of an answer ultimately.

Who can we dish?

His career consists of 29 games and, as others have stated, Mason isn't the problem. Why would you trade one of the few assets we have for him? So we can finish 5th worst team in the league and not 3rd?

His career consists of 29 games and, as others have stated, Mason isn't the problem. Why would you trade one of the few assets we have for him? So we can finish 5th worst team in the league and not 3rd?

No ones saying trade Mason.

But the nature of his injuries scare me about his future longevity.

If I'm Lombardi, I'm bolsters by this kid and would take offers for Quick from teams like the islanders and Blues who are looking for long term solutions in net.

In the mean time Jones is earning a short term bump qualifier this summer and if I can't get top dollar (picks) in return for quick or is I'm not willing to part with him (for the duration) I'll trade Jones before hilne needs a new contract.

Right now we don't need a goalie. We need depth forwards as the D seems to be set up in four years or so.

But by that time Mase's ability scares me people's at this point. More than a 31 year old G anyway.

Archived