Crosby For The Art Ross?

JagerMeister

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he has been garnering points and playing quite well the past few games. Think he will take the Art ross?

He'll need to have a good second half of the season.  Pretty weird that its been said he's having a bad season, yet he's back in the top 5 of scoring.   I think it hurts that the team has not been as dominant as the first part of the season.  Many blame Crosby for it, but losing 166+ man games to injury in the first half of the season doesn't help that out.  The team being where it is is somewhat amazing.

The big reason he probably won't get it is the the award itself.  The "most valuable player to his team".  You look at the play of Malkin and especially Fleury this year, and you could say that Fleury's play so far this season is more important than Crosby's play.

He'll need to have a good second half of the season.  Pretty weird that its been said he's having a bad season, yet he's back in the top 5 of scoring.   I think it hurts that the team has not been as dominant as the first part of the season.  Many blame Crosby for it, but losing 166+ man games to injury in the first half of the season doesn't help that out.  The team being where it is is somewhat amazing.

The big reason he probably won't get it is the the award itself.  The "most valuable player to his team".  You look at the play of Malkin and especially Fleury this year, and you could say that Fleury's play so far this season is more important than Crosby's play.

You're mixing the Ross and the Hart there. Personally I doubt he gets either this year, but still a long way to go.

I agree that fleury has to play better than Crosby. To

He isn't!

What happened to Fleury being MVP of the team  :P  might as well give Nash the Hattrick  :D
I never said he should be MVP in

All honesty he should be in Wheeling his play is to inconsistent these last two games proves my point

I never said he should be MVP in

All honesty he should be in Wheeling his play is to inconsistent these last two games proves my point

You didnt, but alot of people think otherwise. Cant say much about this matter though, i dont really watch penguins

Archived